Author Topic: got'er done dr. fielding!! pre/post op pics! comments pls!!  (Read 2901 times)

Offline Orly?

• Posting Member
OK!! so I had my surgery 6 days ago on June 22nd with Dr. Fielding in Toronto. I am from Ottawa which is about a 6 hour car ride away. I am going to be brief with my experience story since it's pretty much the same as every else's. I got to Toronto a day early because my surgery was scheduled at 1 PM. So I got there with my brother and dad did some shopping, it's funny because I was buying shirts I would normally not buy (white shirts, v-necks etc). So that was fun! Anyways after a long day of shopping and eating I went to sleep anxiously. Woke up went to the hospital at 10 AM, had my surgery at 2 PM, yes the previous case ``took longer than expected``. That freaked me out a bit, until I saw Dr. Fielding and he re-assured me everything was okay. So it felt like only a split-second later, I woke up in the day surgery recovery room, with this chest binding strapped tightly. Some time later they let me go back to the hotel with my bro and dad, pain was very minimal all the way through except for when I woke up but that was taken care of with the two percocetes. The next day I had a follow up with Dr. Fielding at 10:30 AM, he told me everything went well and I was good to go. The past 6 days have been well boring, but it is what it is. Today I finally got to look at my chest, and well I am as flat as a board. It took me a few minutes to finally accept my chest as it is, it was a complete shock but I am very happy.

So my questions/concerns to you guys are:
1. I am flat right now, but the swelling I am not looking forward to...how long will this swelling process last?
2. Should I buy a sculpting garment to have more pressure on my chest to better control the swelling?
3. After the swelling goes down will my chest look like this again?

Thanks guys!

pre-op
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:05:04 PM by Orly? »

Offline tritonxv

• Posting Member
I had my op done on the 21st of June. My chest was also flat after 2 days of binding and on the third day my doctor took it out and I began wearing the post surgical compression garment which I ordered online from underworks. A week after the op, my chest looks the same as before. Do you have the same problem ? There is still some pain around the nipple region and the doctor told me you will only see results after 6 weeks..

Offline Orly?

• Posting Member
I can see mine starting to swell up a tiny bit. Yeah I still do experience some pain but it's very minor. Unlike you though, I couldn't unwrap my chest binding until day 6 or 7. It's nothing like before I am completely gyno free.. Was Dr. Fielding also your surgeon?

Offline tritonxv

• Posting Member
No I did mine in Singapore! I went to see my doctor a week after the op, it was alright then but a few days after seeing him, there was more swelling which he told me was normal. The compression vest needs to be on for the next 6 weeks. He told me I will see results only after 6 weeks. I do not see the pointing nipples anymore though!

Offline Orly?

• Posting Member
I do not see the pointing nipples anymore though!
Awesome feeling!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024