Author Topic: Sore nipples?  (Read 2769 times)

Offline chester101

• Posting Member
Had lipo only on May 10th for very mild gyne. I'm very happy with the shape of my chest post-op, but am having real problems with sore nipples. I don't know whether it is due to the compression vest or fluid build up or something, but my nipples (not the areolas) are really sticking out more than ever and are very sore (esp the right-hand side). I'm worried that they will always be stuck out like this, something that would bother me enormously.

Anyone had a similar experience post-surgery? Did they just subside naturally on their own during recovery?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Bro, you should have gotten excision. Most of the time, Lipo does not work. The gland behind the nipple needs to be taken out to get flatter. I hate to give you bad news, but if it's stuck out now plan on it being that way. The nipple shape doesn't change over time unless there is alot of scar tissue.

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
Maybe because you had lipo, the gland is all thats left making the nips push out and become more noticable.  I hate to say it, but you probably need to get the excision.  :-\

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024