Author Topic: Does anyone know how much surgery would cost in mexico?  (Read 4162 times)

Offline krylontop

• Posting Member
I live in california real close to the border and I was wondering if anyone on here has gotten surgery across the border or if anyone has any idea of how much it costs there.

Offline neenos

• Posting Member
I'm not trying to be rude but..

Why would you go get a life altering surgical procedure done in a place where you wouldn't drink the water?

Offline gyno4

hi, i just got my surgery few days ago. I actually got it in Mexico, Tijuana to be exact. The surgeon was great, very nice and very professional. he is well know . i paid $1800 for both lipo and gland removal. i honestly think that the job he did is just as good or even better than in the states. if u have more questions let me know, i d be more then happy to tell u more.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
I'm not trying to be rude but..

Why would you go get a life altering surgical procedure done in a place where you wouldn't drink the water?

Agreed !!!   this procedure is not a place to skimp and take   more risks then all ready involved.  Plus I do not get  work done in a place where  my  wife  could get kidnapped  while  in the lobby waiting for me

Offline krylontop

• Posting Member
No offense guys but why the mexico bashing? Americans have this idea that latin american countries have no technology or knowledge of surgery. There are many great doctors across the border who have great reputations, some of the schools in mexico are actually better than the ones we have here. When I was in college I tried taking a few classes there and I saw the huge difference in the educational system, here we have it real easy with so much assistance from the government, over there the people that are looking for higher learning don't spend all their parent's money getting drunk with their frat buddies. Anyway, sorry. I would love to get more info gyno, can you please give me your email?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
second that.  you wouldn't judge all of america by what a white guy would experience walking through south central l.a.  and it's true you probably have less consumer protection if things went wrong, but if you did the research, a few other people have had success too.  and that college as a four year party instead of a valuable learning experience is a problem even in the best schools in the us, no wonder we're up to our a**es in debt to the chinese, especially thanks to bush, and too stupid to realize it's going on or even stop it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline krylontop

• Posting Member
Can you please give me more information on that doctor from tijuana? I live pretty close, thanks a lot.

Offline gyno4

sorry i am barely checking the blog and took this long. today is my 7th day post op and I am really content with the surgery. incisions are minimal. check out his website. http://www.drjsalas.com/eng/drsalas.htm  keep me updated and if u have more questions once again ill be happy to assist. i read ur comment above... some ppl are just ignorant. good luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024