Author Topic: Best gyne surgeon in the UK?  (Read 2917 times)

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I have spent many hours on this forum now, (despite only finding it a few days ago) and thanks to the support and information that has resulted, it has now given me the drive to get my gyne sorted out. Like many others I have always worried about the possible pitfalls which could be encountered as a result of going under the knife with an inexperienced surgeon, and therefore I want to find the right one for the job. I am in the Liverpool area (UK) and wondered if anyone could recommend a reputable surgeon in my area. If not, I will obviously be prepared to travel but a local one would obviously be more convenient. However I do want the best care I can get so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks guys.
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
I've been looking into surgery for a while know, & i've decided to go with Alex Karidis, - i've been e-mailing him for a few weeks now and he's really helpfull and has a very good reputation on this website. However im not really an expert therefore it would be unfair of me to state that he was "The Best in the UK" but id say from his work that i've seen that its very good.

Hope this helps....
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
I think I have come to the same conclusion as you mate. I have send him an email and hope to get a reply really soon whilst I still have the drive to get the surgery done and before I talk myself out of it (again!).  ;D

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
I had a consultation with him and was very impressed - he showed me photos on his computer of before and after and loads of great jobs and all looked natural but without underdoing it. I think he must be great at working out exactly how much to leave/take out

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
tommy im going with Benito you have to go to Barcelona but the flights there are for nothing, look at some of the posts on here he seems very good and barcelona is 17 C and sunny at the min!

Oh and he is reasonably priced!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024