Author Topic: Docs in montreal! Grandpa bambu HELPPPP  (Read 4080 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Can someone please list me a couple of surgeons in montreal that will remove the gland and not only do lipo. Bambu at the bottom of one of the gyno videos you posted it has this info

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.  $1280
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
 Was that your surgery cost? Please help me out im going to take a loan from the bank to get this done I need info.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 11:49:32 AM by johnnybot »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Getting desperate thinking about doing it myself

i sympathize, but we're talking baaaaad idea here.  far better to get a second job, finagle a credit card, or lay off beer for a year or two.  here's past comment by me on the subject (the guy was planning excision, but same basic issues, you can't just hook up your shop vac): 

first off, you'd want an x-acto knife instead of a razor blade.  second, it's not going to be a nice, neat, yank on something and it detaches, it's going to be a tearing, fleshy mess.  third, you're going to bleed like crazy because you don't have what it takes to arrest that.  fourth, you have a hugely inferior viewing perspective compared to a surgeon.  fifth, you'd have no anaesthesia:  thinking you can do weird angle fine surgery like that is like believing you can assemble a plastic model with a dog chewing on your leg.  sixth, you'd leave unreconstructed craters.  seventh, a lousy stitching job is going to leave scars of the scale that with the cratering might be worse than the gyne.

so if you are uninterested in such details as anesthesia difficulties, bleeding or infection risks, lousy visuals onto the op area, unforeseen complications, let me just make the suggestion you keep a cell phone with a speed-dial for 911 close and handy.

that last part does assume you're still conscious.  shop around and ride a greyhound if you have to, if you had the hots for a good used car, you'd figure a way too.  but putting your life (and/or chest) at risk is not worth four or five grand.   

oh yes, and God forbid you or any of us should wind up as a featured item on news of the weird :( 

D-I-Y is not a good thing...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Bambu at the bottom of one of the gyno videos you posted it has this info

Was that your surgery cost? Please help me out im going to take a loan from the bank to get this done I need info.

Yeah dude, that's my Sig file... It's at the bottom of each of my posts.

Yes. 'my' cost for surgery was $1280 (tax in). I paid for the lipo portion of the procedure while OHIP paid the rest.  ;)

However, JCF's lipo fee has gone up at tad tho. Approx $2000 right now...

GB

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I am really lean now and I dont think id need to much lipo more gland will he take out gland? If so could I have a number so I can call and maybe make an appointment. Do you know of anyone using 'diet aid of questionable value' Alpha Formula or products like that and losing acctual gland( I know its probably stupid but its worth asking)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

If so could I have a number so I can call and maybe make an appointment.

Do you mean for Dr. Fielding? If you do, his number is in my Sig...

Do you know of anyone using 'diet aid of questionable value' Alpha Formula or products like that and losing acctual gland( I know its probably stupid but its worth asking)

Dude.... don't waste your money on 'products'.... they don't work my man.... Gland has to be surgically removed. No amount of exercise or diet aids will get rid of it...

BTW, the only question that is 'stupid', is the one that is not asked....  ;)

GB

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
Bambu at the bottom of one of the gyno videos you posted it has this info

Yeah dude, that's my Sig file... It's at the bottom of each of my posts.

Yes. 'my' cost for surgery was $1280 (tax in). I paid for the lipo portion of the procedure while OHIP paid the rest.  ;)

However, JCF's lipo fee has gone up at tad tho. Approx $2000 right now...

GB

Got that right. Mine was over 2k.. worth every cent.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I finaly just told my mom about my condition. She is making an appointment for me to go see a gp and she says if its gland medicare should take care of it because its a form of groth and could turn cancerus. Do you thing a normal surgeon would do a good job? If so I wouldnt mind doing to a p.s just for scar treatment

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024