Author Topic: 10 Months Post Op Pics - Where's the results???  (Read 4885 times)

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
Here is five of my latest pics from my 10 month battle to get my chest looking right.  I had a pretty average case of gyne, a bit of fat, gyne under each side.  Here I am over 10 months post op, where are my results??  I certainly don't see any. 

I've answered what my surgeon did or didn't do so many times.  It was lypo and gyne removal.  I had major bruising and swelling after my surgery, post op was tough.  My surgeon is supposedly one of the best PS in Canada, and I only got to see her because a family friend, a high level doctor in Vancouver, got me in to see her.

I don't want to talk about my PS, I'm more curious to those of you who have been on the board for a while to give me your opinions on my status and what I should do.  I could go in for a revision on May 17th, but am dreading another post op time like I've already had.

I'm also curious to know if anybody has any idea why my chest looks like this even after a surgery and a small revision on my left side????

Please let me know, it'd really help.  Thanks!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Hmm, tough case. Do you have any idea how much she left in there? Some of it looks like scar-tissue, and fat.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
To me I think it looks like it has come back. granted I didnt see your before pics. but im no doctor. di you check your hormones beofre going to sugery thats what im going to do I want to correct the chemical before I go do the physical because if you dont and everything is still out of wack it will come back I think ???

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
I asked my doctor for all the appropriate blood tests for hormone levels and everything can back totally normal on my test and estrogen levels and everything else. 

He said that wasn't the problem and he is at a loss to explain why things are the way they are.....

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
the video thats posted in the gyne talk says the main cause is no one knows I can be hormones or marijuanna or just being over weight but somethimes its just there If I were you I keep doing revisions intil the p.s would rather hier a hitman to get rid of then op again. lol and hopefully one  time maybe next time it will catch and you wont have it anymore.
sorry dude
once again im not a doctor

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Here I am over 10 months post op, where are my results??  I certainly don't see any.

rowdy...

It looks to me, that your PS is not skilled enough for GRS dude. She did a revision on your left side, what about the RHS? Also, you say that she only does 20 a year... I would have gone (which I did) with someone that does 100+  a year.... As the old saying goes... 'Practice makes perfect...'

You're not going to like this but.... IMO, you should cut your losses and consult with another PS. Your current doc just isn't 'cutting it'.... in more ways than one...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline NH

• Posting Member
I wish I could give you a different reply, but it looks to me like the gyne has come back. The nipples appear to be somewhat poofy, and the pointyness instead of flatness in the chest region gives it away for me.

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
You're not going to like this but.... IMO, you should cut your losses and consult with another PS. Your current doc just isn't 'cutting it'.... in more ways than one... 

I agree with you.  Like I've said before on her, she is a very highly certified and sought after surgeon.  I think there are so many variables when it comes to the surgery that its hard to point the blame figure at any one piece of the puzzle.  I see that you are a strong supporter of Dr. Fielding and his work, for good reason as you have had good results, but I also read through this board that lots of people have had to go for revisions on his work too.

I donno, this sucks, fustrating to be 10 months deep and still not even anywhere to were I wanna be....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024