Author Topic: Tomorrow surgery  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Mlion

• Posting Member
Just want to share with you all that finally after some 18 years I get it fixed. Tomorrow the PS will remove both glands.

The hardest part was accepting that this needs surgery and be brave to step to a clinic....and be able to pay for it. From that moment onward things wents easy. I guess I was afraid that people at the clinic would not take me serious, but they have been great.

I am looking forward wearing a single T-shirt, be less self concious, be happy. And in the long run go swimming, the beach, socialize on warm days with familiy and friends, go on tropical vacations with friends. Be a different person by being non different.

I just wish I had to courage to get this fixed years ago.

Do want to thank everybody contributing on this forum. It has been a support for me since finding this forum 4 years ago.

Offline Mlion

• Posting Member
I am now 5 days post surgery and it did go really smooth. I did not tell anyone also and am now recovering at home.

After surgery you will see improvement day by day. Every day it is less pain feel more confident. Actual the other day I took the bandage off and cried......of happiness.

Hope everything works out for you, all the best luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024