Author Topic: Fielding questions  (Read 4721 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Well i posted awhile ago and couldnt bring myself to do this, yesterday i saw the most beautiful girl that i wanted ever since high school. Well the night ended with me drinking and playing poker after being shut down horribly....

So anyways:

How much does he charge? (pseudo and non pseudo)
How far is it from the go station?
Can i hide the hole thing (aside from $)?
       - Even family
Can i take the go station from the appleby/burlington to his office and back both times?
Or even how long of a drive would it be?
How long do i have to wear a vest?
Is it a dramatic difference with the vest as people would notice i had something removed?

i want to go back to sheridan and just pretend i worked out like mad.......

Thank you very much in advance please help me :D

p.s anybody know how long itd take if i had consul done the 18th, sigh no more stereo system.

oh and also
Work:
How long after surjury until i can resume full time production work?
oh and
Phone # please for his office......
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 09:08:46 AM by brownman »

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member

How much does he charge? (pseudo and non pseudo)

Depends on how much lipo needs to be done. It's the lipo that you're paying for, so if you're pseudo, expect to pay more (depends on your case), you'll actually pay less if it's non. Take a look at Bambu's pic, he paid around $1200 I think. I think I'm about as bad as he is, but I think I'm almost entirely glandular.

Phone # please for his office......

Number: 1-416-766-8890

2425 Bloor Street West
Suite 401

I think the Surgery is usually booked within a month of the consulation.

Have you already gotten your appointment? If you haven't, I suggest you book one ASAP, I called early last week, and the earliest I was able to get was July 11th.

On the bright side, summer's almost over, so it wouldn't be so weird if you started covering up.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i want to get it done in august so no rush since im working a contract atm 40 hours i really need it :D

how long tell i can work out/work after this ?

i think its mostly fat its about the same as bambu
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 08:45:18 AM by brownman »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
how long does scarring last?

how long does scarring that could be passed off as something else last, i.e how long until i can take my shirt off and people will think its just a cut. ??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Take a look at Bambu's pic, he paid around $1200 I think.

JCF charged me $1280 incl GST.

John.

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

i want to get it done in august so no rush since im working a contract atm 40 hours i really need it :D

i think its mostly fat its about the same as bambu

If you have a physical job, then I would say two weeks minimum LOA. If your work is non-physical ( desk job etc... ), then you should be able to return to work on day 3 post-op.

John.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 04:18:55 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

how long does scarring last?

how long does scarring that could be passed off as something else last, i.e how long until i can take my shirt off and people will think its just a cut. ??

Exterior scars should be healed up within the first month post-op.  ;)

John.

Offline theprick

• Posting Member
woop woop, got a surgery booked on august 31st with fielding.  had my consultation today, everything went well.  he said i have a medium case.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
damn theprick is that where the booking are now or did u request it? i better call tomorrow. i wanted august 3/rd fourth week desperately

Offline theprick

• Posting Member
there was an opening mid-august but i'll be in cincinnati at that time, so you might still have some luck.

Offline ASRel

• Posting Member
Shoot... I need a surgery date in mid august as well. I only have from Aug 14th till September 5th between school terms.

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member

I would guess it depends on how quickly you heal and how comfortable you are with differing degrees of exercise.

Myself, I had a follow up 2 weeks post op, and asked the workout question, doc said 1 more week and do "whatever you want" (his words).   So end of Week 3 for me.  

I'm inclined to believe him since the onlyl problem right now is that if I run, the jiggle affect tugs at the wrong spots and that stings like a mofo... but it shoudl not stop me from lifting.  

If I want to work in some cardio (which would require some jiggling.. ouch) I'll just walk, or do circuits training with weights.

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
You might wanna wear a real tight spandex undershirt - Nike Pro Compression.  That should hold the 'jiggling' skin in place.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Will there be excesss skin where the glans/pseudo gyne was ? and how long for this to flatten out

Offline T-Cups

• Bronze Member
Doc said that the scarring that occurs underneath the skin actually helps in healing and making the skin tighter.  I feel no loose skin at all.

The part that jiggles isn't really the skin, it's the chest muscle/fat combo itself... when it jiggles it obviously pulls down on your skin, which has swelling and stuff underneath cuz of the op... and when that tightening happens, I think that's when I feel the sting.  

Either way, the Nike pro thing should definitely help, i will take alook.... but the jiggle factor is a lot better today, I actually did 40 min on the ellipticals today.  Felt great...

« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 05:33:16 PM by T-Cups »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024