Author Topic: Karidis Surgery 14/01/2010 with pre op pics, 19 Days post op pics with questions  (Read 8522 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
thanks for the no buddaman im definetely goin to ring some time this week! thanks for the info ill let u know how i get on,

Offline THEMIX

• Posting Member
Very good results, Congratulations, it's looking great and it's only the beggining it will get better and better over the next few weeks/months. I'm still improving two months after the op.

Offline buddhaman

• Posting Member
@postiey no problem and yea keep me posted m8

@THEMIX cheers m8, gd 2 hear u r still improving! Gives me confidence that mine will too, its crazy atm...every day I look b4 I have a shower and my chest has noticeably  changed, I cant wait for the final result, I'v got a lads holiday cumin up in July so the plan is to get in shape 4 it nd b confident on the beach nd round the pool ;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:52:20 PM by buddhaman »

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
hey buddahman im hoping to get the surgery done in march! how many nights do u think i will need a hotel for i was thinking two nights one before and one after as i live quite far from london. then someone will drive me home.

is there any hotels u recommend? i will probably have someone staying with me to so do u have any tel no etc. sorry to ramble on thanks for any replies

Offline THEMIX

• Posting Member
Stay confident, It looks very good already. It's quite amazing to see how much it evolves from day to day, I'm still amazed at the reflection in the mirror, It changes so much, even through the day.
I'm here if you need any support.

Offline buddhaman

• Posting Member
I'm 19 days post op and just wanted to get opinions on wether you think this is gland or scar tissue/swelling?
Sorry about the quality of the pics, the screen on my phone is broke so I couldnt see the pic I was taking....

Offline thetodd

swelling and scar tissue mate, start massaging at 21 days get some bio oil will make it easier
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline buddhaman

• Posting Member
thanks thetodd i thought it probs was like but just wanted 2 know wot ppl tht have been in my stage of healing thought. I strted massaging with bio oil from day 15 because karidis nurse said after 2weeks strt massaging so I hope that wasnt 2 early. Do u kno roughly how long you are meant 2 take per side? thanks for any replies

Offline thetodd

i do bout 3 mins per side when i get up, when i come in from work and when i go to bed

nah wouldnt do any harm doing it early i dont think id imagine it would be uncomfortable though

Offline buddhaman

• Posting Member
haha yea it was a bit tender when i first started but I just thought it was normal so kept doing it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024