Author Topic: diet aid of questionable value?  (Read 20022 times)

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
It's obvious that this website is targetted for miracle cures. There are a lot of unscrupulous people that would gladly pose as having this problem just to sell a few more units of their product. It sucks that this is the world we live in, but oh well.

I find it quite suspicious that no one has posted before and after pics of themselves as well.

As for any noticeable results, I see these as normal thermogenic diet pills. Anyone with unwanted fat around the chest area will find use for these if they're not exercising regularly and eating proplerly. However, you can find cheaper and better diet pills in most other places.

Offline stevejsr

I was willing to throw away money as a last resort to get rid of these manboobs. I'm 170, 5'9" so I don't consider myself overweight.

I ordered a 3 month supply of these so-called magic pills from this Canadian company and followed the very few instructions that were on the box. I even took before pictures hoping to see positive results at the end of 3 months. I spent the summer of '09 to rid myself of this problem. Along with the twice a day pills, I worked out regularly and followed a nearly vegetarian diet. 3 months later, absolutely NO RESULTS. I even took 'after' pictures. They show no improvement at all.

I had several questions during the 3 month period that I submitted to their 'contact us' link. NOT ONE PERSON REPLIED TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. After several calls to their 'order operator' complaining about their customer service and asking for SOMEONE to PLEASE call me. After three weeks, I finally received a call. I explained how displeased I was with their product and I wanted a refund. Their website states '100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.' Guess what? No Refund! They only offered to send me another box of these pills for free. WHY?? 3 MONTHS OF PILLS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! WHY SHOULD I WANT ANOTHER BOX OF PILLS???

This is an example of a very clever internet marketing scheme. Type in the name of the product in Google or any search engine and you will get pages of hits for the product. They all link back to their webpage. There are a few reviews of the product that are nothing more than cleverly disguised advertisements, obviously freelance writers paid by the company to give favorable reviews.

There once was a link to before and after pictures on their website. Click on it and all it says is 'COMING SOON.' I questioned them about this. The next week, the link was gone. hmmmm.. They have been in business for over 5 years, WHY NO BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES?

I have never seen any testimonials of this product outside of their website. Search everywhere and nobody even knows about this product. I even asked my doctor this week about it, he never heard of it.

They claim the pill targets the mammary fat glands in the chest. If this were true, the entire pharmaceutical industry would see a revolution in pills that target fat in your butt, fat in your thighs, fat in your stomach, etc. etc.

Save your money! Exercise, diet, whatever. Don't waste your money on internet schemes that make unbelieveable promises. All they want is your money! After they get it, it's 'bye bye Sucker! I learned my lesson the hard way and sadly will continue to keep my shirt on!
If you have tried this product and it worked for you, then WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD FROM YOU?? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024