Author Topic: Who Lost the fat off their chest here w/ exercise?  (Read 9067 times)

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
Hey  do you mind posting pics or some kind  of document on your workouts and so on..  I

Offline Zeroefalling

I got gyne in JR.high. I was fat all HS and hated life. Now ive been working out 4-5 days a week and dieting for the past 6 months. Ive seen great changes. But my nipples are still puffy as all hell. My chest has become chisled and hard as a rock but now theres just this small patch of "Gland" that wont f***ing go away. My nipples point downward more now than ever though. IF you have real self issues like I do about the way it looks, use a piece of scotch tape and tape um down.I have a hairy chest so its easy to stick to. Nobody notices under shirts and it makes me feel better.

Still, I drink three protein shakes a day. I do free weights and cardio. Im not thin like a runner though.im 5'10 and a buck 90.  BEst exercises that I contribute to my nipple shrinkage are:

-Push ups
-Bench Press
-Pull ups
-Jump Rope
-Decline bench press also really helps. It gets that lower chest muscle chisled and forces the nips down and to the corner of your pecs. Get that superhero chest look with Decline bench.

BUT EVERYONE should try to lose weight first. Ive dropped 20 lbs and am already lovin the way I look but my chest still pisses me off. Im still terrified  at what a woman might htink. Hope this helps.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024