Author Topic: puffy nipple cures  (Read 5433 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
i've heard about a testosterone gel called Andractim. What can you tell me about this?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
here is a wiki article on DHT
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrotestosterone
It is fairly technical however.  There is a lot of other websites pimping the stuff as a "gynecomastia cure", but notice how they dont give any contact details, address, phone number, etc etc? = scam.

I've read that with recent onset gyno it has had some success treating gyne.  However, don't get your hopes up. If some magic potion got rid of gyne then you'd be hearing about it all over these boards.

Testosterone gels are prescription medicine & a doctor will tell you if you need them or will benefit form them. I'd really avoid buying this stuff off some dodgy website and rubbing it on your chest in the hope its gonna do something. (not that you said you were thinking of doing that or anything, just making a point.) - drugs that mess with your hormones can have side effects to yourself and even other people...i wouldnt want to  shake hands with anyone who'd been playing with testosterone or estrogen gel.  Would you  :-\ 
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline SportsKid

• Posting Member
It seems to be like a powerful form of testosterone. The thing is that testosterone transforms in strogen or something like that, which makes you more feminin, so, with more gyne. At least thats what I understood from some topics, but lets wait for some more answers! Maybe it's the ultimate cure(or not)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024