Author Topic: seeing a doctor  (Read 2891 times)

Offline unlesba

I'm 18 now.. ive had puffy nipples since i was about 12.. the doctor said it would go away.. i did research and read that loosing weight helps so i started taking adderal to loose weight and i went from 200 to 160 and they didnt go away at all.. ive tried so many things like leaving tape on them for weeks.. ive tried cutting them with razor blades and pouring alcohol on them to keep them stimulated... ive even tried hitting them multiple times a day as hard as i could to bust the gland behind them.. ive done it all... i dont know why they bother me so bad but they do... im not a bad looking guy I get alot of attention from girls but sadly i avoid them so i wont have to take my shirt off infront of them.. i finally told my parents and they think im crazy for wanting surgery.. I also have anxiety and depression which i think they have alot to do with.. im prescribed to xanax and abilify and smoke pot which all cause gyne... i just cant make myself go to the doctor.. if i do will they refer me to a surgeon or do i need to call a surgeon number from this website

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
The only thing you can do at this point is to start calling board certified plastic surgeons.  Most offices have nice women answering the phone, who aren't shocked when hearing a mans voice, and who know this procedure very well, and who will get the ball rolling on a consultation so fast that you'll be done with it before you notice.  Take it from me, just calling and setting up consultations is a liberating and therapeutic action. 
As far as your mental state goes, nobody can definitively say how far gynecomastia reaches in to overall depression, but I would argue it plays a rather large role.  If certain body image issues aren't addressed, its allowed to fester and rot into what is outwardly seen as general depression and anxiety. 
Do a google of board certified surgeons in your area and make those calls! You'll be surprised how knowledgeable they are on this thing you thought you were alone with.

Peace

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024