Author Topic: a little inspiration  (Read 5423 times)

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
i know how some people are ashamed of having puffy nipples and stuff and it is definately a confidence downer...but all i can say really is just live your life guys...i've had steady girlfriends, had a decent sex life...(i dont just go a screw everything i see is what i mean) and i got great friends...all you can do is explain to them what it is...that's what i do...don't be afraid to go out and have fun just because your nipples stick out ya know...i've caught a lot of shit for it....came --->   l l  <---   that close to ending my life all i had to do was pull the trigger all because my nips are puffy...but i grew up and realized you just gotta look past it and let it roll off your shoulders cause life goes on...it does suck..i'm not gonna lie but there's nothing you can really do about it! Life if short and you gotta have fun while your livin it....tomorrow is never promised and you don't wanna have any regrets on not doing something you would have done without gyno...as for the girls....all the ones i have been with don't care about it...explain to them right off the bat that your self conscious about them and explain to them what they are and they won't even care about it...from my experiences anyway...all i can say to you guys is i know it's troubling and depressing cause i've had it since i was 11 yrs old...but just go out and have fun...everyone has their flaws....but keep your heads high fellas!!! good luck

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Whoa, whoa. Time out. You almost tried to KILL YOURSELF over PUFFY NIPPLES?

Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
yeah dude i hated them that much....there was nothing i could have done and i didn't realize that lots of people had them...i thought i was the only one...i was young then...but i got over it pretty much...now i still have them but i live my life and do shit that i used to not do when i was younger..

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Cellar, can't you remember what being young is like?  Making mountains out of molehills is an understatement.  The smallest physical imperfection to a young person in today's society certainly can feel life threatening (social life, that is).

mmw41, I think your words are great.  It's a bitter, bitter pill to swallow for some, but sometimes necessary.  I still think it's good to try and do everything you can to help yourself and help your self image.  But just getting comfortable in your own skin is the best medicine sometimes.

Thank you for the inspiration.
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Cellar, can't you remember what being young is like?  Making mountains out of molehills is an understatement.  The smallest physical imperfection to a young person in today's society certainly can feel life threatening (social life, that is).

mmw41, I think your words are great.  It's a bitter, bitter pill to swallow for some, but sometimes necessary.  I still think it's good to try and do everything you can to help yourself and help your self image.  But just getting comfortable in your own skin is the best medicine sometimes.

Thank you for the inspiration.

Jake, you have no idea, but you're talking to a narcissist. However, SUICIDE over puffy nipples is ridiculous.  But I understand, I understand....there is no need for more to be said, except - thankfully you are OK now OP.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
lol

Now I understand very well! 

:D

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Its not u cant do anything about it, atleast get a surgery? just like u said life is short why dont you do the most of it? dont waste time go for surgery, live your life to the fullest. GL

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
believe me i've wanted to do that for a long time but i don't have the money to do it right now!

Offline Redman88

• Posting Member
I understand the feeling man, i tried to overdose when i was 15, almost died, i've had  a very bad case of gyne since i was 12 but thanks to god we are both ok, i know there are some of us who weren't as lucky.
Surgery booked for July 27th 2009, can't wait!

Offline Wood1989

• Posting Member
I personally have never been made fun of for it, maybe i'm just an extremely good hider, as 90% of my daily thoughts are on hiding it :D

For girls, if you two are both naked, trust me she's way to worried about her body image to notice anything about you, except for you member down there.

When I have brought it up to girls, is usually when there like "hey, hey, I don't fkn care!". Then we move on to the good stuff.

Offline zerouk99

puffy nipples really sucks!! i have gone through some embarrassment myself; and girls in particular made fun of them few times; by holding both of them..hehehe.. darn puffy nipples.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:00:34 AM by zerouk99 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024