Author Topic: Any surgeons in bangladesh??  (Read 10333 times)

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
I was wondering where i can find a good and experienced plastic surgeon in bangladesh who has dealt with a lot of gynecomastia cases??need urgent help from you guys..thanx in advance

Offline fighter

• Bronze Member
i checked this site for you International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 
http://www.isaps.org/surgeonresults.php
but there is no doc from yo country
try search plastic surgeons in your area through google otherwise come india .
FIGHTER

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
Thanx a lot for goin through the trouble..i'll see if i can find anything..saved up the money for the surgery and now lookin for a good doc cause this is my one and only shot

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
Bump..anybody with any info??

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
guys from bangladesh i.ve good news for u..i recently had my revision surgery..and it was done by Prof. Sayeed Ahmed Siddique.his chamber is in Shankar Plaza(5th Floor)Satmosjit Road.Dhanmondi..i'm 1 and a half week post op but i think the result is very good..i'll soon post pics..i would highly recommend the surgery who's gone through this painful experience of gyne

Offline Perplexed

• Posting Member

Tats Really Gud... Do keep us Posted...Congratz... ;D

Offline monstermango

You mentioned revision surgery.
1. So, is the surgery in two parts?
2. Did Dr. Sayeed mention anything about ultrasound or laser assisted liposuction along with other techniques that he uses?

Offline monstermango

Did do get both liposuction and excision of breast tissue or just lipo?

Also, what was the overall cost?

Thanks!!

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
Sorry guys for the late response.If its a true gyno meaning you have the gland in there he will perform both excision and lipo.But if it's just fat he will tell you lose weight initially but if you are too hasty then he might perform a lipo just for your satisfaction.Bottom line yes lipo and excision both are done.

Offline Doodooman

• Posting Member
And the cost depends on the condition.It was usually within 60K when I did it.I would suggest those who are eager to do it PLEASE go and have a consultation with him.

Offline futuredoc101

howd it go man? what are ur results like? is the doctor any good?

Offline talalexny

• Posting Member
I got it done by Dr.Siddique recently. I'm 18 days post op right now, and I have to say the results are great. And they can only get better with time.

Offline ac pioneer

Hi, I want to know about the doctor that you guys mentioned. Please send the pre and post surgery pictures of your chests.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024