Author Topic: does zinc really helps  (Read 2830 times)

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
guyz wana know tht wch zinc tablets help to reduce gyne n r there ny side effects....can i buy the medicine without prescription n without a doc's consultation.
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Zinc is not a prescribed medicine, it's a nutrient.  There should be no negative side effects to zinc unless you're taking an excessive amount.

As for the benefits, many here claim that the symptoms they have relating to testosterone deficiency have improved.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline tomorrow

• Posting Member
I just replied to another post about this topic. I actually posted a topic about Zinc a while back and no one replied. As for myself I have been taking a Zinc supplement for a while now and haven't seen any changes. I also haven't had my appointment with my Endo yet either.

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i took 2 bottles of zinc i got a bad case of puffy nips im also taking vitex  100 capsules theres about 30 left i can see a slight reduction mayb 12% my nips aslo look more alive not just puffy skin i dunno im going to take a cycle of e-form and novadex xt

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member
i dont think it was the zinc that did it its also a pain in the ass you cant chew or sollow them you have to let them dissolve on mouth gets annyoing after a few weeks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024