Author Topic: My case of fat and a hormone imbalance  (Read 3778 times)

Offline Dbarmell95

• Posting Member
This is detailed so it’s going to be a bit of a read. When I hit middle school I started to get chubby and the weight went on to my chest and backside not much in my stomach. I was like “curvy chubby” and it wasn’t until my own mother made a comment to me that inspired me to see a doctor. “Your boobs are bigger than mine” she didn’t mean to be toxic but I guess she wanted to motivate me to diet. Going to the doctor was BRUTAL! He was an older very tall slender doctor who was brutally honest to me about my weight. Like I wasn’t fat but I had almost a C cup with like alittle belly and a big backside. He had me take everything off but my undies and cupped my breasts like I do to my females nowadays! I had to get whole male physical the entire time without my shirt on. He told me to diet and lose weight and told me “Your breasts being this large is an indication of your hormones unbalanced and I will be sending your blood to have your levels tested.” He brought my mother aside and when they came back my mother looked upset. She began researching things to hide my breasts and began forcing me to diet. Come to find out my estrogen levels were off the charts. This was only the beginning for me and my breasts.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Your story is incomplete -- but at the age you describe (middle school, early puberty) the growth of breasts is not unusual.  What is unusual is to have very high estrogens.  Did you have any chromosomal analysis to rule out Klinefelter's Sydrome (which is XXY)?

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Dbarmell95

• Posting Member
I never had gotten the results of the “test” he was conducting. I did research the kleinfelter syndrome but I have quite the opposite in the genetalia department and muscle department. I’m very strong and always excelled at sports but my fat distribution goes to my chest and buttocks and it’s quite noticeable.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
So, do you wear a bra to help with control and appearance?  With your shape being more feminine, do you wear panties or women’s pants.  
Must have been tough to get examined by your doctor that way.

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
It’s always tough being examined when you have something you want to hide. I had surgery on my knee and at first it didn’t heal correctly and it developed an infection. Make a long story short it got fixed at the hospital where I spent a week in a hospital gown (no garments because every night while I’m sleeping a nurse would come in for an antibiotic right in my belly so she would completely open my top). I began staying awake pretending to sleep just to see her reaction to my breasts. Not sure my mental state maybe it was the pain medicine I was given but something made me a bit more confident with my breasts at the hospital where I knew no one. 

Offline SideSet

Offline BiggerBBaller

• Posting Member
What was her reaction?
I’ll make a post in exposure and tell the story. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024