Author Topic: What are you all up to?  (Read 1247 times)

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Given the crazy situation our planet is in right now, it made me wonder.  How do you keep yourself busy when you're not allowed to leave your yard?

This is what I'm doing right now.  Started the next section (after modifying a few holes to make everything line up).  This might take a while (I'll also have to see how far I get with my limited supplies)...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am still working even though I am 82 years old and officially retired.  My retirement income is actually sufficient and I don't need the money but it covers the cost of a couple of cruises each year as well as a couple of camping trips as well as lots of goodies for the grandchildren.  I just finished renovating a house. I usually work alone so isolation is not an issue.
Grandpa Dan

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
While I have a long way to go before reaching retirement age, I do believe that it's the right thing to keep working as long as possible.  People who stay busy do live longer, and healthier (in general of course).

Offline SheriGoddart33

I agree with you, people who work live longer

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
True.  Even if you don't keep working, it's best to stay active in some way.  Those who lie down at 65 (or whatever the retirement age is in your country) are often the first to die.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024