Author Topic: How was your holiday weekend?  (Read 284 times)

MyLife

Torrid had a black Friday deal where everything was 50% off and free shipping online. Not needing any more bras at the moment, I definitely splurged and bought quite a few pairs of panties. They should arrive Wednesday and I must say I am super excited to expand my wardrobe with them. I also did some black Friday shopping on some ammo and powder for my hunting addiction and managed to bag a doe for the freezer. It was a splendid weekend and I feel like a little kid in a candy store.

It feels super great to live my life as myself and do what I enjoy doing. Not feeling restricted or bound because of a condition or personal choices. Being able to walk up to the counter and get a license to hunt deer not caring if I'm seen as "girly" and on the same token not worrying about asking for a fitting at a lingerie shop and being seen as "girly" or "manly" for that matter. 

Sorry, kinda got off on a bit of a rant there, maybe this should be moved to the acceptance side of the forum lol. Anyway, how did everyone's weekend go?

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Torrid had a black Friday deal where everything was 50% off and free shipping online. Not needing any more bras at the moment, I definitely splurged and bought quite a few pairs of panties. They should arrive Wednesday and I must say I am super excited to expand my wardrobe with them. I also did some black Friday shopping on some ammo and powder for my hunting addiction and managed to bag a doe for the freezer. It was a splendid weekend and I feel like a little kid in a candy store.

It feels super great to live my life as myself and do what I enjoy doing. Not feeling restricted or bound because of a condition or personal choices. Being able to walk up to the counter and get a license to hunt deer not caring if I'm seen as "girly" and on the same token not worrying about asking for a fitting at a lingerie shop and being seen as "girly" or "manly" for that matter.

Sorry, kinda got off on a bit of a rant there, maybe this should be moved to the acceptance side of the forum lol. Anyway, how did everyone's weekend go?
Not as good as yours apparently, but the building did schedule the exterminators to come spray (very much needed).
Preparing for them meant quite a bit of work, and I have been busy so my weekly shopping excursion never happened. 
Yesterday I sat in my wheelchair hot and sweaty with my hair pulled back in a ponytail.
I was dressed in a Jersey and Capris, and no makeup it all, and the exterminator still said, "thank you ma'am, your apartment looks ready to spray."
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Every weekend is a holiday weekend in my house! Sorry to rub it in... ;D

No such thing as Thanksgiving Day here in Oz, but I know how important it is to y'all. I was actually a bit unwell coming into the weekend and I finally tested myself to confirm that yes, I had Covid again. Very minor, a tickly chest and some coughing for a few days, and flu symptoms for one day, but I'm okay now. I must have caught it from reading Birdies posts! lol. ;)

Offline Justagirl💃

Every weekend is a holiday weekend in my house! Sorry to rub it in... ;D

No such thing as Thanksgiving Day here in Oz, but I know how important it is to y'all. I was actually a bit unwell coming into the weekend and I finally tested myself to confirm that yes, I had Covid again. Very minor, a tickly chest and some coughing for a few days, and flu symptoms for one day, but I'm okay now. I must have caught it from reading Birdies posts! lol. ;)
You are most welcome 😉

MyLife

I received my package of panties yesterday and wore one pair today. All I have to say is holy cow. They put everything I've gotten from Walmart or victorias secret to shame. Super comfy and the waste band doesn't roll at all. I'm definitely hooked and watching my emails like a hawk for a sale on panties to buy another half dozen.... I'd give torrid panties 10 stars out of 5

Offline Justagirl💃

I received my package of panties yesterday and wore one pair today. All I have to say is holy cow. They put everything I've gotten from Walmart or victorias secret to shame. Super comfy and the waste band doesn't roll at all. I'm definitely hooked and watching my emails like a hawk for a sale on panties to buy another half dozen.... I'd give torrid panties 10 stars out of 5
They have great products. 😍💞💃

Offline Justagirl💃

My holiday weekend was postponed, and I'll be taking it this weekend instead. 

Unfortunately I had to add an extra bar in my closet to have enough room for all my clothes to hang (I tossed two boxes of clothes). 😳

I guess I have a shopping problem! 😲

I really don't 'need' anything, and I believe I'll just 'help out' at Torrid outlet and hang out with the girls. ☺️

I have tops in my closet I have never worn with tags still on them. 😐

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024