Author Topic: Does this work?  (Read 3353 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I was over at the bodybuilding.com forums and someone posted this link http://www.gynecomastiacure.info/index.html

Its for 'diet aid of questionable value' and it says that it will take about 2 months but it will cure puffy nipples if taken 3 times a day.  

I tried running a search on here but it didn't give me any results.

So has anyone used this product?  Is it new?  It comes with a 90 day 100% money back gurantee.  I'm tempted to spend the 250 in the hopes it might work.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
wont work snake oil scam

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
snake oil?

Has this been discussed on here before?

Is there a link?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It has been discussed several times in the past. But, I'm not able to give you the dates etc.

I don't know where you got the 2 month idea for the product performance. They clearly state that it could take 4-6 months. Their most common item is to sell a 4 month supply and they will throw in another months worth as a bonus. This is almost a joke, since 5 months would be 150 days but their guarantee is only for 90 days. Do you smell a Rat?

There are some medications that have at least some success, but they are prescription drugs and require competent Medical supervision. A person using them on their own could even possibly make things worse.

There are no over-the-counter products that are both safe and effective.

Grandpa Dan

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Well I got the two month thing from the FAQ section on that site.

6. "How long will the 'diet aid of questionable value' male breast reduction pill take to work?"
Customers have reported noticeable reduction which starts a few weeks after using 'diet aid of questionable value'. Most customers will see satisfying results within 6 months, and there are no side effects known to be associated with long term use of this product.

A few weeks to see some kind of results.

Anyways, the 150 day package is what your buying, however under the refund policy they say you must try it for atleast 60 days.  Then if you don't like it you can send it back within 90 days.  It basically leaves you a 30 day time period to send it back to them so you can get your money.  That on its own isn't unrealistic.

I do agree that the claims they make are a bit over the top, however my case isn't drastic.  Only puffy nipples, and I do workout nonstop so I was hoping it might work for me.  At the same time I don't want to spend the money and in 3 months be in the same spot with 250 dollars less.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
its a scam man we discussed it alot

save your money its been beat to death it was a scam and exposed like twice already

i'm trying to help you

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
could you link to the thread were this was discussed?  I don't want to repost the same questions if they've already been talked about.  I tried a search but couldn't find anything.

Offline pe175

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024