Author Topic: Preperation H and puffy nips  (Read 47940 times)

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
I was searching through google and i read somewhere that using preperation H onnipples two times a day will make the hard and lower the appearance of gyno/puffy nipples anyone ever heard of this or tried it?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I don't know, but the makers of Prep H came out with a statement last year warning people not to use the product for cosmetic purposes.  I read that on the MSN web site.  I'm not sure what caused the company to issue the warning, but the mental pictures are making me LMAO.  ;D 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
ya sounds/seems pretty weird but people who have done it from the few ive read make it seem like it really lowers the appearance of it

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
hey guys..apparently preparation H has an ingredient called 'shark liver oil' this not only shrinks hemorroids but helps shrink any tissue. apparently women use it too smoothen wrinkles! i had some hemorroid cream at home called  Rowatanal..i just put some on my nipples an hour ago and they are still hard looking..it tingles a bit though. think i might head out and buy some prparation h this evening.
this is the best post i've seen on this site ;D ;D ;D

Offline woodchuck

• Posting Member
so, any side effects? and also, does it tingle all the time or just for awhile..., and is it just making the nipples hard or is it going to reduce the size for good?

Offline kareem33

• Posting Member
I bought some Prep-h but i bought the ointment the wrong one, need to get the cooling cream so i wasted my money :-\ im gonna get the cooling cream within the next 2 days

Offline mcfear

• Posting Member
cooling cream? i didn't even know there was a cooling cream? i put some preparation H on yesterday and today.  don't know if it's making any difference but time will tell. i heard that body builders cover areas they wish to loose the appearance of fluid from with preparation H and wrap it up the night before a show. supposedly the PH just drains any fluid out. where did you hear about cooling cream? what is your source on this Preparation H story? ???
that Rowatanal cream is cool for keeping your nipples hard for quite a while..i put some on going to bed with my girlfriend last night but it was a bit sticky so i was fairly paranoid that she'd know notice but think i got away with it ;)
the major down side of PH (presuming it works to some extent even if temporary) is that it stinks. won't be able to wear it to bed with my girl!

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
...the major down side of PH (presuming it works to some extent even if temporary) is that it stinks. won't be able to wear it to bed with my girl!

The smell really isn't an issue if you're using it where it was intended to be used.   ;D

Offline MonkeyPolo

• Posting Member
I tried Preperation H ointment, I still have the tube home, it did'nt work for me, I don't see a difference, but I still use it sometimes, maybe it may give a little nipple shrinkage.

Is there really a cooling cream? I thought the ointment was the correct thing.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
I think some of you are under the impression that if you keep applying it daily it will perminatenly reduce your nipples size...  I dont think thats how it works  ;D.  Hemmeroids will go away on their own eventually, the reason you put the cream on is to shrink them and avoid the symptons (Itchy ass).  I havent tried it, but my guess is it could work, but its something that only works after an application, and after its been on the area for awhile.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Oh yes, I think that allways applying something to remove moisture from an area could cause problems in the long run.  If you never allow the tissue to swell and regain its moisture content I'm guessing you eventually damage the tissue.

Offline cooltalker

Is anyone going to say what they experienced after using it for some time now?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024