Author Topic: Very confused  (Read 3620 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Hey my name is Rick Walia Im prolly gonna get surgery next year when school is finished my gyne case is serouis ive posted before wit pics and everything. But main thing i wanna get tests done but i dont which one to look for because something IS wrong with me i can feel it but i am not 100% sure. Truth is gynecomastia is least of my worry even though my case is more serouis then 60-80% then people usually post here but i have few symptoms that all dont add up. Few are

Im very hungry

Suffer from psorasis heditary my head itches like crazy in hot

Always tired i mean always everyone i know calls me a lazy guy theve met im very lazy

Sometimes when everyone is looking at me like if i say a joke in the class i get really nervous my psorasis kicks in i start itching and i cant talk right. Speech impairment.

Forgetfull i forgot the day i had my gyno forgot did i notice it develop i forget a lot of things when i try to recall rite now sitting my brain feels empty dont think i can recall anything  Can remember some stuff but i can remember stuff about natural life like what happen 2 years ago barely remember anything its like as i move on everything is fading away from my mind.

I get scared yeh ive never been in a fight in my whole life but i get scared when a fight is about to go on scares me idk what goes on in my mind

im 17 6'2 210 lbs Male
born in India and came to USA when i was 6 i should be able to talk right im
very smart or so i am told but all indians are

Question
but something is wrong with me
i wanna check for hypothyroidism but is there any way i can Check for everything out there cause i dont wanna check for T level and estrogen but my libdo is good should i check for T level or estrogen level ive never taken bloodgroup but i was suppose to take it earlier but i missed out, meaning didnt go take it but im gonna re do it so what should i do or what should i tell my doc hes not very big doc only a small guy in a county but he can arrange tests for me and if anything wrong with me i can see an endo so what test should i do or what should i do ?

Main problem : Gyne, psoarisis, acne, laziness, NO Muscle tone, forgetfull and i get nervous and dont make sense cant talk straight Speech Impairment.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
maybe other people have ideas, but that seems like a pretty broad range of questions, that's where the md comes in.  the laziness and muscle tone to me sounds like just depression as an effect of the gyne and everything else.  exercise can't do everything, but it seems to help.  without commenting on all the other stuff though i think mentally, getting rid of the gyne would help a lot too. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline gynonot4me

• Posting Member
Hey man what i think you should do is figure out whats really bothering you first, then deal with the gynecomastia. Your mental state is always more important than your physical state!
I would show this post to a doctor/ therapis/ school counsler/ or someone you know and love who you trust and use it to explain your situation!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:50:17 AM by gynonot4me »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I would agree that some of your symptoms do sound like Hypothyroidism. The problem is that self diagnosis or diagnosis by us amateurs could be dangerous.

You really need to see a Doctor and be properly evaluated.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Yea thanks, also thing is  Hypothyroidism+psorasis+Gynecomastia all 3 are in common. =P so might be good idea to look in hypothroidism but few think about is it couple of symptoms are reduce appetite but mines completely different and low libdo i am sure mines is great.

Offline noobs101

• Posting Member
It might not be hypo but HYPER-thyroid... I was diagnosed with Graves disease yrs ago which is a form of hyperthyroidism and I have very similar symptoms to you.

- always hungry, eatting alot and not gaining weight??
- weak in the thighs at night??
- sweating alot and seeing white salt stains on black shirts?
- cannot pay attention during the day??
- fast heartbeat even when doing nothing??
- One of the symptoms of Graves disease is the enlargement of the male breast.

Get your blood tested asap and have your doc refer you to a Endo.
Dr. Craig Fielding    416.766.8890    Toronto
1st consultation: Sept 15th 2008
2nd consultation: Oct 17th 2008
Surgery date: October 29th 2008
Cost for freedom $2100.

Special thanks to : Grandpa Bambu

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Thanks im going to try so should i test for jus hyperthyroid? and  i meant hyperthyroid thanks for correction.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Make a list of your symptoms so you will not have to be concerned about possibly leaving out something important.

Simply hand the list to your Doctor and they will order the apropriate tests. It will serve little purpose for you to get any tests on your own beforehand.

Don't be tempted to try and diagnose your own condition, Let the Doctors do their jobs.

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Did some test and everything came back fine

i guess my doc forgot to do estradoil dont see it on list and forgot to ask him but heres what i do have
Complete blood count- 8.3 thou
White- 5.61
Hemoglobin- 47.2%
Hematocrit 84.1
MCH - 28.1
MCHC - 33.5
RBC disbribution width - 11.9

Platelet count- 281

Segs- 51%
Lymphocytes 41.1%

Monocytes 5.4%
EosinoPhils 1.8
Basophils 0.5%
ABs segs 4.3
Abs lymphocyes 3.4
Moniocytes 0.5
Basophils 0.0
Eosinophils 0.2

Chemistry
Soidum 141 meq
Potassium 4.7
Chloride 101
Carbon dioxide  27mg
Urea Nitrogen 17Creatine 0.8
Glucose 83
Calcium 9.5
protein 7.6

Albumin 4.5
Sgot 28 {AST
SGPT {ALT} 39
Alkaline phosphatase 69 U/L
Total bilirubin 0.4

TSH 4.043 uiu

Testrone 337 ng

Is my t level Fine i am 17 is 337 alright?

Offline iFlow

• Posting Member
Ummmm, check with a doctor, because finding out or asking randoms about it, will just cause Anxiety.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024