Author Topic: getting to Benito  (Read 3485 times)

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Hey guys

Which tube station is best to get off from to get to 122 Harley Street and can someone give me directions from that station to the clinic? Would be really appreciated!

Equium

Offline michaelmorey

• Bronze Member
take bakerlo line to regents park. Come out of the station, and walk down marylebone rd towards edgware rd - (in the opposite direction to Euston) and harley st is the second or 3rd turning on your left.

Offline outertrial

There are many roads to dr benito...

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
So, just had my consultation - interesting fello, he's quite blunt and not particularly talkative.

Type 1 gyne, little bit of gland, cant perform what he usually does because I had lipo by the NHS and the scar tissue means his cutting cannula wont be able to work properly. Initially he suggested a 1-2cm incision on the border of the areola but then i asked him about going in through the armpit and he was happy to do that. I'm asian so I'm a bit worried about hypertrophic scarring from a nipple incision. He said all the usual stuff - takes 6 months to a year to see the results, 2 nights in Barcelona etc

My only question to any Dr Benito patients - did you have an armpit or areola incision? If armpit, has everything turned out ok? He sort of assured me it would but just wanted to get your guys' opinion too.

Once I figure out how to get the money together, I think I'm going to go for it with Benito!

irish lad

equiuim hows it goin...

im getting surgery friday through the armpit for a case of glandular gyne.. i had the choice between aerola and armpit excission but theirs less scaring under armpit but its more painful.. il be updating my diary after the op have a look and see what you think!

irish lad

with benito .. forgot to mention lol :D

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Dr Benito did my incisions just slightly down from my armpits.  That was last November and they have healed well now and are fading.  Very small they are too, just a small line less than 5mm long.  :)

irish lad

hello bob..any chance do you have your before and after pics on the site? kind of anxious to see results from the armpit excission.. how were you after it? is it painful? cheers

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
Hey Irish lad

Good luck with the op, Benito seems to get awesome results so dont worry!

Just wondering, he quoted me a price of £2800 - others have been quoted prices between 2600 - 2700, what did he quote you?

Cheers

Equium

Offline equium

• Bronze Member
p.s. does Aida have a personal email address or is it info@cosmeticsabroad etc?

irish lad

i cant really remember it was either 2700 or 2800 sorry... no thats the only address she uses that one!... cheers ;)

Offline another_case

• Bronze Member
think Aida uses e-mail coordinator@cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024