Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 569 times)

Dudewithboobs

was unsure where to say this but given how small of a close knit community this forum seems to be especially on the acceptance part where I feel most our activity is I felt I’d share here and I felt it was good to be sure to tell everyone here Happy Thanksgiving.
 And in the spirit of thought I’d give a few things I’m thankful for regarding this community. 

I am absolutely thankful for those here who have helped me not just accept but enjoy what I see, feel and face day to day when taking on or off a shirt. 
I am thankful for the confidence y’all have given me to wear a bra and albeit not everywhere anywhere at anytime, most places and most times without concern and instead confidence. 
I am thankful for the topics shared here that give sometimes comedic discussions and sincere. And thankful for the debates that give insight to opposing views or influence to try new things. In a close viewed world it’s nice to talk with open minded people dealing with our same thing. 

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful thanksgiving. 

Offline taxmapper

And to you and everyone who reads this. 

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Although Thanksgiving isn't celebrated here in Australia, we're all certainly aware of its significance in the U.S. of A. I'd like to 'play along' in the spirit of things. 

I am thankful for the help I have received here which has enabled me to become the person that I am today. The slow change in my mindset over the past year or so is more significant that most people can appreciate. 
I am thankful for the community spirit on the forum which sends the message, we've got your back.
I am thankful for this forum period. It warms my heart.

Gino

Many in the U.S think of Thanksgiving day as some sort of religious holiday and it couldn't be further from the truth. 

I think a world wide observation of a "thanksgiving day" would be appropriate to observe the wonderful things in our lives once a year.   

Dudewithboobs

I’d absolutely agree 

Offline 42CSurprise!

...I am thankful for the community spirit on the forum which sends the message, we've got your back.
This comment made me smile so I have to make a wisecrack... we've got your back... but  your front is up to  you and your choice in brassieres...  :o

Lame humor aside, I agree with the sentiments  you express.  This is a wonderful place for guidance and encouragement.  It has meant a great deal to me over the last few years.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2022, 11:26:30 AM by 42CSuprise! »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024