Author Topic: I suppose.......  (Read 1327 times)

notreallyhere

Firstly...and off topic...Great write-ups, John!

As for the OP, I'm new so I haven't really started relying on the site for community yet but I can see how a slow site could be a bummer for those that have. I will say that most of the forums outside of a couple in this section a) are subtopics and shouldn't have their own sections necessarily and b) not conducive to community (sex, exposure, and photos are valid topics but I struggle to figure out why they have their own boards). The rest of the site is dedicated to another life path. This doesn't mean you can't commingle in those sections, but they're looking for other things than what you find in Acceptance and Acceptance Garments (which also could just be included in the Acceptance board).

That said, I don't see a reason why you couldn't use this section for an off-topic thread here or there (or just one general post we all use for off-topic conversation) or request a new Acceptance-focused off-topic section under the Gyne Acceptance section.

Or, perhaps I'm just an agent of chaos in a well-established community. ;)

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I never understood why off topic is a bad thing. 

Offline Johndoe1

The board was set up 20 years ago or so by a different party and it occasionally reflects the time it was created in. Topic headings could be included in that. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

notreallyhere

The board was set up 20 years ago or so by a different party and it occasionally reflects the time it was created in. Topic headings could be included in that.
Naturally. I was more or less stating that Acceptance forum itself can house all manners of acceptance discourse, that fracturing lines of conversation elsewhere may not be necessary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024