Author Topic: Holiday season  (Read 1679 times)

Orb

Oh my word it's cold and windy.  I have to change my whole out look here.  Layer up.  How many bras do I need to keep warm.  Frankly I have so many layers on going out today you can hardly tell there is a human form inside the gathering of clothes worn.  Hope everyone's Holiday is still joyous and warm.  Physically and emotionally.  

Dudewithboobs

It was -6 here in St. Louis I hope where everyone is at is doing well staying safe and the furnace is whispering don’t worry I got the heat covered lol. Was told to work from him rest of the week here for work. Roads are just not well tended to here. Far as how many bras to stay warm I’d say just one lol. Wearing a cami or tank top under a hoodie or jacket with thermals goes a long way and less hassle than adding another bra 

Orb

Yeah here along the East side of Lake Michigan it's crazy cold also.  I was out for a bit but it is a blizzard out.  The wind, wow.  trying to keep all appendages warm.  :D

Offline blad

A pullover T back bra is maybe the most stealthy. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I don't have a padded bra so may even put in some of her silicone inserts.  My girls get cold in a hurry.
As I understand it, you mean small silicone inserts but not silicone breast forms, right?
John
Correct.  The last thing I need is more.

Gino

>>SNIP<<  I will certainly wear my bra when out in the snow and weather.  I don't have a padded bra so may even put in some of her silicone inserts.  My girls get cold in a hurry. 
My boobs are ALWAYS cold and just about anything covering them snugly (A loose Tee shirt doesn't help) keeps the "headlights" off :-) Most all of my bras are unlined and even the inexpensive all satin unwired types keep them mostly toasty! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024