Author Topic: Dr Jesus Benito Before and Afters - Updated  (Read 26848 times)

Offline outertrial

How much does he charge just for excision? No lipo?  And how long before do you need to set up the surgery?  Few weeks, or months..

AFAIK £2600 is a fixed price - You should be able to get  an op a few weeks after the consultation.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
I think £2600 is pretty equal to what US surgeons are charging.
I went to their site and it seems like they cater more to-wards UK residents...

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
How much does he charge just for excision? No lipo?  And how long before do you need to set up the surgery?  Few weeks, or months..

AFAIK £2600 is a fixed price - You should be able to get  an op a few weeks after the consultation.
They gave me a qoute of £4200? That is a big jump from what you paid...

Offline Spleen

Offline outertrial

They gave me a qoute of £4200? That is a big jump from what you paid...

Yes it is.  :o

Offline outertrial

You had a great doctor... Now go get your hormones checked... Make sure you have your free testosterone levels checked also... it is the only way to make sure you don't have any hormone problems that caused your gyne....
Andy

Ive lost track of who we're talking about now - if its me hormones were checked and all ok.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey Outerrial,

Its been about 10 months i think since your surgery.  Can you pls post a final picture front and side so we can see the final results..
Thanks.

irish lad

just lookin at your results..what a job he done nothing short of amazing! i prey mine an at least turn out half as good.. im of for my consultation 25th of april with dr benito cant wait.. really need to get this qoute of him so i can fix up a loan and decide if il have to sell my car >:( !..im hoping th fact iv pretty much no fat so their wont be any any lipo to do will help some way.. cheers again still amazed by results!!

Offline rdy4chng

• Posting Member
did he use the shaver for this or a nipple cut?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024