Author Topic: Estrogen tears  (Read 1029 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Sad songs or movies can be real tear jerker. Seeing another person cry and the tears well up in your own eyes. It's amazing how just a bit of emotion can move us in such a way. 😢

In my case my family was scolding me for 'crying like a girl' when I was younger. 💦

Crying is good for the soul. I keep tissues in my handbag for whatever is needed. 🤗
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

BodyPos34B

Totally agree. Sometimes going in the garage to have a good cry is just the medicine for the week. Movies and a good book get me every time now days. 

MyLife

I cry all the time during movies and songs.... always thought it was weird how emotional I would get and how I feel a lot of those said movies and songs in my heart. Then my boobs started growing and it clicked...

Offline blad

I only cry when I fill out my tax return.
If the bra fits, wear it.

BodyPos34B

😂😂😂

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
Ha, tears from the IRS blues. 

love it

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I have always been a crier. I have been scolded so many times because I cry like a girl. Well then if my family would have listened to the doctors when I was born then crying would have been OK! I've seen the report and even back in 55 they knew I had the brain of a female and advised them to allow bottom surgery to correct the problem. But my family said no, he is a male just as God wanted!

I cry at least 3 or 4 times a day,  but I hide in the bathroom because my wife does not like it. Watching a romantic or sad movie is hard to do because I have to focus on something else to minimize my crying. 

Sometimes I wonder if she knows me at all. It's OK,  sometimes I wonder if I even know myself. 
Charli 💕

Online Justagirl💃

I have always been a crier. I have been scolded so many times because I cry like a girl. Well then if my family would have listened to the doctors when I was born then crying would have been OK! I've seen the report and even back in 55 they knew I had the brain of a female and advised them to allow bottom surgery to correct the problem. But my family said no, he is a male just as God wanted!

I cry at least 3 or 4 times a day,  but I hide in the bathroom because my wife does not like it. Watching a romantic or sad movie is hard to do because I have to focus on something else to minimize my crying.

Sometimes I wonder if she knows me at all. It's OK,  sometimes I wonder if I even know myself.
Charli 💕
Hun, we both should have had the surgery to fix things. My parents did the same thing. 

Hindsight is 20/20, and we can't manipulate the past unfortunately. So all we have is the present and the future. 

Crying when I see tears on a movie or music videos is who I am. Even if I get mad, tears come much before anger ever does. 
My family couldn't understand that I'm wired that way. It's nothing I can change. And God forbid I should ever want to. 

It's a special gift to be able to feel compassion and feelings. 

Offline taxmapper

I have had repeated bouts of crying in the past year after holding in all emotion for some..... 
30 years. 

Offline Johndoe1

I am so emotional. Have been as long as I can remember. I will bust out crying at the drop of a hat. At times I can't control it at all. I will start to weep and can't stop until there's no more tears. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

I am so emotional. Have been as long as I can remember. I will bust out crying at the drop of a hat. At times I can't control it at all. I will start to weep and can't stop until there's no more tears.
Recently events have resulted in pretty much non-stop crying. 

But most of the time I still cry every day. 

But that's okay, it's okay to cry. 

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
  I too have been very emotional my whole life.  It's difficult to be in a meeting and talk about sensitive issues.  I always felt that I was given en abundance of the empathy gift.  I'll get emotional, tear, during thoughts that tug at the heart strings. Movies, songs, news of heartwarming events all get me.  I never felt I was more feminine just caring.  I know many women that are emotional deprived.  Perhaps they also are on the sliding scale of femininity. 

Good discussion.  I never thought of it this way.

Offline Parity

• Silver Member

I agree.  It's actually very healthy.

p.r.1974

Being an emotional being has always been part of my life. Songs and movies will take me there, especially when reminded of emotional points in my life. It is also part of the grieving process. I tried for a very long time to bury the passing of family and friends and worse just to fit the "boys don't cry" mold. Weight gain and unhealthy coping methods followed.

The complete emotional stoicism box that "society" pushes people to fit into doesn't feel right to me. Crying is a healthy thing. It is part of being emotionally available with ourselves and others. Stuffing it all down to fit the mold just makes things worse on every level. And when things boil over it comes out much worse, and can manifest in more than just emotional ways.

Offline Johndoe1

The last three months have been an emotional roller coaster in my life and I have cried just about everyday, several times a day. Some tears happy tears, some tears sad tears. I have cried more than my wife cries. I am truly exhausted emotionally from all the crying.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024