Author Topic: op better before or after weight loss?  (Read 2483 times)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
which will achieve better results;
to lose as much weight as possible before having the op, or have the op then lose weight after?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The more fit and healthy you are at the time of surgery the better off you will be.

That includes weight loss.
Grandpa Dan

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
The more fit and healthy you are at the time of surgery the better off you will be.

That includes weight loss.

no, you misunderstand.
would it better to be bigger (with more bodyfat being removed from the chest area during the op)
or smaller, and having less bodyfat removed.

im not talking in terms of health. im only talking about fat.

Offline cbn21

• Posting Member
I think Paa-Paw did answer the question? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. But its better to be in good shape before surgery so they don't have to remove as much fat. You will get better results with lower body fat % pre-op (less body fat to remove)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
I think Paa-Paw did answer the question? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. But its better to be in good shape before surgery so they don't have to remove as much fat. You will get better results with lower body fat % pre-op (less body fat to remove)

but isnt fat removed by lipo different to fat burned naturally?
isnt it better to pay the same amount for the op, and get more fat removed to have less chance of it coming back around the chest around if you do gain more weight?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024