Author Topic: I think i have Klinefelter's Syndrom, what do you think  (Read 9212 times)

Offline helpTheTittyman

• Posting Member

Hello

Hi my name is Rahul and I have a decent case of gynecomastia. I was doing research on the internet and I discovered many symptoms of Klinerfelter's syndrome matched with what I'm experiencing. I am 18 years old. Here is a list of the symptoms that match with Klinefeltors:

- Breast Develpment
-Sparse Facial Hair - My facial hair grows only at the beard potions, while the growth is fast it only occurs there. the test of the face has only little amount of hair.
- Low Testosterone  - When i ejaculate i fell as if it is a very low amount and my penis is only about 5 inches.
- Peared shape body - I feel like i have that but it could be my fat. You can check my pictures to decide that.
- Taller than avg - I'm taller than both my parents. But taller than my dad by only 2 inches.
- I am having knee pain recently, and as soon as I begin biking I can feel some pain in my knee. When I walk I start feeling knee pain within an hour and half. I think i may have osteoporosis
- I discovered the pubic hair is in a female pattern - but I really can't tell.

http://img512.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0418r.jpg
Here are my pictures, can you tell me if you think i have the disease. Thank you so much for taking time to help me out. I really appreciate it.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I don't know about all that other shit but you yea looks like you def. have gyno though.

that klinefelter syndrom shit kinda describes me to but i don't have it...and wat the hell is ah peared shape body?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
yep its geino!!!! idk abut all that other stuff...   Get you a FREAK ! she will fix most of them things...lol

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
You definitely are suffering from gynecomastia, sadly.

However, I think you are just worrying too much about the other things...

Just relax and ask a doctor this same question and tell him/her exactly what you told us.

-Eric
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yep its geino!!!! idk abut all that other stuff...   Get you a FREAK ! she will fix most of them things...lol

hahaha mah dawg!!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I discovered the pubic hair is in a female pattern - but I really can't tell.

IDNK that pubic hair has 'gender specific' patterns...  How do the two differ dude?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
If you think you may have KS, then go get tested dude...

I match many of the KS characteristics myself...  It would be interesting to find out if I do indeed have KS...

My Step-Son has KS. He also has knee issues...

GB...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
From the standpoint of the patient, the test is simple. from the standpoint of the lab, it is a bit exotic.

The sample would have to be sent out to a specialized Lab and it is a bit pricey. The results are difinative though and could either end your worries or at least provide answers to your concerns.

If you are positive for the condition, it would probably be best to have your treatment monitored by an Endocrinologist.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
It is not appropriate for you to try to diagnose your own condition.

If you suspect Kleinfelter's Syndrome, then the only way to diagnose it properly, yes or no, is to have a genetic test for it. 

Suggest you consult your family physician for guidance as to how to obtain the test.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

DrBermant

Hello

Hi my name is Rahul and I have a decent case of gynecomastia. I was doing research on the internet and I discovered many symptoms of Klinerfelter's syndrome matched with what I'm experiencing. I am 18 years old. Here is a list of the symptoms that match with Klinefeltors:

- Breast Develpment
-Sparse Facial Hair - My facial hair grows only at the beard potions, while the growth is fast it only occurs there. the test of the face has only little amount of hair.
- Low Testosterone  - When i ejaculate i fell as if it is a very low amount and my penis is only about 5 inches.
- Peared shape body - I feel like i have that but it could be my fat. You can check my pictures to decide that.
- Taller than avg - I'm taller than both my parents. But taller than my dad by only 2 inches.
- I am having knee pain recently, and as soon as I begin biking I can feel some pain in my knee. When I walk I start feeling knee pain within an hour and half. I think i may have osteoporosis

Here are my pictures, can you tell me if you think i have the disease. Thank you so much for taking time to help me out. I really appreciate it.

Klinefelter Syndrome Symptoms can be varied and quite complex.  The diagnosis of this condition is best left to an experienced Endocrinologist.  Although genetic testing is a component, mosaic conditions make this sometimes a chore.  However, I have seen individuals who were dealing with incompetent physicians who had to fight to get a diagnosis, check out this video about such a situation:

Experiences of Living with Klinefelter's Syndrome, use the diagnosis links to listen to his experiences.  This was not just one bad doctor, but decades of physicians missing his tiny testicles and other symptoms.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr Kapoor

• Bronze Member
    • Dr. Kapoor, Beverly Hills Cosmetic Surgeon

Hello

- Breast Develpment

Genetic testing (chromosomal testing) would be needed to confirm your diagnosis.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024