Author Topic: Experience with Aromatase Inhibitors ?  (Read 3269 times)

Offline xelnaga13

Hey does anyone have any experience getting a script for anti-aromatase drugs?

Offline corvette09

• Bronze Member
Are your estrogen levels out of range? If they are you should not have problem obtaining a prescription from your physician.

Offline xelnaga13

My estrogen levels are not abnormally high. The main issue is that my testosterone levels are on the high end of the spectrum; thus my estrogen levels are at the high end of the spectrum too. Ive have gyne two times at this point. Im not getting it a 3rd time. I ordered 2 months worth of arimidex online. It will kill any chance for my testosterone to convert to estrogen via aromatase. It will also stop my estrogen from signalling my testosterone production to cease. Ill will post updates on this thread.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
are you still in the early stages, or have you had it for a while? 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline xelnaga13

I no longer have gyno. I had a complete removal w/ lypo last month. I am taking an anti aromatase drug to rid my body of the negative effects of estrogen.

Offline xelnaga13

I also decided to go with letrozole rather than arimidex. I will be starting wed. of this week.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
are you self diagnosing and medicating?

Offline xelnaga13

are you self diagnosing and medicating?

I had a complete hormone panel done. Although my levels of estrodial ( estrogen) are within acceptable ranges; they are on the high end. Any endo would look at my panel and say go home your fine. Regardless of the fact that I had gyne TWICE. I do not subscribe to the notion that doctors always know best.

Offline xelnaga13

P.s. I think every individual that suffers from gynecomastia needs to be their best advocate when it comes to their health. Getting your hormones balanced and in the correct ratio will not cure gynecomastia; but it will make you feel fantastic. I would suggest anyone with gyno gets a full hormone panel done.

Offline fedex

• Posting Member
letrozole and nolvadex eliminated my gyno (hard dime sized bumps).  I think arimidex is not as harsh as letro, which is a good thing. Maybe taper off with nolvadex to fight the estrogen rebound?

Offline xelnaga13

letrozole and nolvadex eliminated my gyno (hard dime sized bumps).  I think arimidex is not as harsh as letro, which is a good thing. Maybe taper off with nolvadex to fight the estrogen rebound?

Fedex. Very insightful. I actually changed my order to arimidex shortly after my previous posts. I should be starting this afternoon. As you stated letrozole is overkill.  Nolva is def. an ideal solution to estrogen rebound. If i can afford it I will. Otherwise I plan on tapering arimidex; eventually taking a very minute amount.

My goals are to eliminate any estrogen related fat deposits. Since I had my gynecomastia surgery I have completely changed my eating, workout, and sleep sceduale to be pro testosterone and anti estrogenic.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024