Author Topic: My Gyno pics 19 y.o., rate plzzz. POST OP UPDATED WITH PICS!! updated (5/26/08)  (Read 14150 times)

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
HI GUYS! SURGERY IN LESS THAN 6 HOURS! i cant sleep at all a little nervous but i just wanna get it done with get back in the gym and on with my new life :) ill update u guys wen i get home from the hospital. wish me luck!

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
im leaving in about half hour for surgery. ill update wen i get back!

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
BACK! wat an experience. went to the hospital put an IV in me, doctor marked me up. than he walked me to the room layed me down they started talking to me and they put something into my IV and i started to feel amazing next thing i kno im all drugged up barely awake in recovery.  i did have a good amount of pain and the drains r such a bitch and they hurt and so annoying.  cant see anything yet but ill let u guys know how they look wen i can take my vest off.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
congrats.. did the dr say how much he / she took off ? did u get lipo, excision, or both ?

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
no he didnt say how much but i know he did both lipo and excision.  i get my drains out tomorrow thank god there so f'ing annoying and i kno i will be so much better without them there the only thing i feel like r holding me back of feeling good lol they hurt i dont like em.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
you should'nt worry about the drains bro, they will only benefit you in the long run .. enjoy them while they're still therel =)

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
hahah yea i kno, i can tell that they r helping its just that there annoying. there commin out tomorrow, i feel great the only pain is the drains wen i move certain ways and it pulls on the skin near the cut.  overall chest area i jsut have a little soreness nothing big and a little swelling not much though and jsut about no bruisng just a little spot near the drain area.  healing good so far and its only been like 2 and a half days.  i still havent seen my nipples but i will tomorrow and ill let u know and take some pictures.  so far im happy its just the nipples i have to see haha wish me luck.

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
3 days post op rate them i honestly dont know wat to think right now.

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
looks great, totally flat looking from front view .. do you shave any side views ? you should be satisfied ..

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
yea its only 3 days and doesnt look taht bad so far and i know it will only get better.  im scared to shower though any suggestions? and a little part of my right nipple seems to not be atached to the skin adn not sewn just kind hanging there, is this ok? will it naturally go back to the skin?

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
here are some better pics, my nipples look a little weird and there is a little creasing on one side but it is only day 3 so im sure it will get a lot better.  my doctor also said that in a week i should be able to switch over to under armour!

Offline jett

• Posting Member
i'm looking into surgery w/ Lo too, any updates for us?

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
yooooo first time back to my thread in a while yea ill have updates tomorrow.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
You look great already! Congratulations!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
DenverGuy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024