Author Topic: My Gyno pics 19 y.o., rate plzzz. POST OP UPDATED WITH PICS!! updated (5/26/08)  (Read 14078 times)

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
Hi guys these are a few pics of my gyno.  i dunno how to rate it so any ratings? i havent approached my mom or dad about it yet but im going to soon cuz i have just had enough of it.  im considering Dr. Lo in the south jersey area, anyone have him?and im 19 about 5' 10'' and around 168-169 pounds, ive had it since i was around 12-13 and i started working out my sophmore year in HS im a freshman in college now.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 04:03:06 PM by iamenfuego »

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
some better pics

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
I'd rate it a 3. Look at Dr. Jacobs too in Manhattan.

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
thanks, anyone else? and if i do get surgery any estimates on how it would turn out and recovery time?

Offline mc87

I am 20 years old and I too live in South Jersey. I went to Dr. Lo for a consultation and I didn't like him. He really didn't deem to know what he was doing. I decided to have surgery with Dr. Baxt in Paramus NJ in March of 2007. He does the procedure a little differently. Instead of doing liposuction and then making an incision around the areola, he just makes a small incision near your armpit and uses a specialized tool to break up the glandular tissue and then uses liposuction to remove the glandular tissue and excess fat. His website is www.cosmedical.com

The procedure went well, I seriously had no pain, I never took any pain medications. I drove myself to class two days after surgery and could have went to class the day after surgery even. The only problem is a few weeks after surgery I developed some scar tissue under my nipples. I talked to the doctor and he said to wait and let things heal for a several months. The scar tissue went down somewhat but I am making an appointment to go back and see what he can do, he will probably inject some cortisone to get rid of the remaining tissue.

Good luck   

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
thanks a lot man, any pre/post op pics? and wat did he charge?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:05:04 PM by iamenfuego »

Offline mc87

I forgot to take pre-op pics but when I go back for a follow up I will ask for them and post them.

The surgery cost $5,000 including anesthesia and any other costs (except sales tax), he has his own surgery center in his office.
He uses local anesthesia with sedation so you are asleep but not under general anesthesia.
My mom is a nurse and was happy I wasn't going under general.

Good Luck

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
anyone else wanna rate or opinions?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
looks like you have it, not bad though, i'd give it 4/10 .. the question is on how much it bothers you as with most of us here.

Offline gyne23

• Posting Member
You don't seem to have a terrible case of it.. You do have it, but it's seems to be a case that with the surgery, it wouldn't take you long to have an awesome looking chest at all with the muscular contour you seem to have..

I'd rate it a 3/10... Somewhat noticeable from a front view, a little more prominent from the side profile.. But certainly not an extreme case..

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
"Quite" visible in my opinion. However, there is far worse ! I'd rate it at 5.

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member

My mom is a nurse and was happy I wasn't going under general.

What??? Why not general? Please explain  :-\

Offline iamenfuego

• Bronze Member
had a consultation wit Dr. Lo. im scheduled for surgery may 8th!!!

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member

What??? Why not general? Please explain  :-\

There are typically more risks involved with going under general anesthesia compared to local due to the fact of being unconcious for some period of time. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024