Author Topic: Rate my gyno [UPDATED]  (Read 2449 times)

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Should I get the surgery?
I certainly think so, the contour under clothes and everything is just out of place; and working out for three years has done nothing to reduce the size of the 'clump', only define it better and thus making the breast effect more prominent...but I'd rather hear from you - the people who have underwent the surgery - Will it make much of a difference to me?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 10:01:24 AM by ahm2307 »

Offline PhillyPUFF

• Silver Member
Your chest looks normal to me, though its hard to tell for sure without a side vew. Are your nips always that size? My advice: I think you look fine. Whether or not you get the surgery is a choice that only you can make. If your gyne affects you on a daily basis, and prevents you from leading a 'normal' happy life, than I would so go for it. Good luck with everything.

Offline ahm2307

• Posting Member
Thanks man. I will try to post a side-view/profile pic as soon as I can, and that is where you will see what I'm talking about.
The reason why I'm here today is because just last week, a friend of mine was joking around and gave me a slight friendly punch on my chest and made a rather scathing comment about how soft it is; and she's right, the bottom of my pecks is fluidy if you guys know what I'm saying.

Also, I was hugging someone the other day and she said "wow, your boobs are bigger than mine," which is the very day I learnt the term gynecomastia!

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
You're chest looks fine from that view, as mentioned above, it would be easier to tell if there was a side view,
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Yeah, I think you look defined and have nothing to worry about

New Man

P.S. Any reason why you photographed yourself naked? Hheehe

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024