Author Topic: Last before pics before surgery, UPDATED NOW 2 WEEKS OUT, more pics!!!  (Read 8664 times)

anonymous1

Surgery is Wed the 13th, I'm SOOOO ready for my first great summer in awhile and for this to be over.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 01:34:50 AM by anonymous1 »

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Dude congrats on booking for surgery. Hopefully everything goes well and your summer is going to be the shit. But damn dude you're pretty ripped, but your gyne looks pretty "buff" itself if you know what I mean. Good luck man and keep us posted on your progress. Oh and by the way, who is your surgeon?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline FreeinVegas

• Posting Member
Good luck.  Looks like it should be a quick procedure for you just to get that crap out from under the nipples.  Which procedures are you getting?

Offline canibus

• Posting Member
How much money are you paying to get your chest cut open?

anonymous1

My surgeon is Dr. Jeffords in ATL.  He has done literally hundreds of Gyne cases, 51% of his clientele is gyne apparently.  He is doing excision with a tiny bit of lipo.  I don't have much fat if any at all on the chest, but he said he does it with every patient to make sure the skin lies back down completely flat with no craters where the gland only was removed.  My surgery is right at 4500 with everything, including 2 post-op garments.

I only began working out hard in January.  I knew it wouldn't go away and that I wouldn't have the money till Spring time so my New Years Resolution was to be at the gym 4 times a week, with the goal of my weight being 160 and my bench being 225, starting at 185 benching 180. I wanted a good summer body in case I had the money for surgery by then.  I started endurance running in March and am now at the point I am competing in the Peachtree Roadrace 10k with the goal of under 43 min.  I have met and exceeded my workout goals, with hard work and high protein diet I am a little over 5'11", 158lbs, benching 225! 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 10:36:38 PM by anonymous1 »

Offline NIN0808

• Posting Member
You have nothing to worry about! Dr. Jeffords  is Amazing. he's down to earth , easy to talk with.  Had mine done new years (lipo only) he did an amazing job Worth every penny !!!!

anonymous1

Yeah from what I have read and my experience thus far with his office I am very pleased.  He really is easy to talk with and explained everything with confidence, you could tell he knows what he is talking about and what he is doing.  I am really looking forward to this, just counting down the days, in less than 31 hours I will be in for my surgery!

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Hey man, good luck! You'll have great results.. you look to be in great shape. I'm thin like you are, although less "fit".. I'm more like a rail. Heh. Anyway.. just hang in there and do everything you have to do post-op as far as keeping the compression vest on, taking it easy until you're cleared to exercise fully, etc.. and you'll have outstanding results.

Offline NIN0808

• Posting Member
You should post tomorrow after surgery!!!

BTW.... How do you get your body Fat % slow low?

anonymous1

OK guys I had surgery this morning. Everything went smoothly, although I did throw up at one point after from extra pain meds they gave me.  After surgery you really won't feel like moving much.  I was told to just sleep it off most the day, which I have been doing.  I emptied my drainage bags at 5, and I need to do it again at 9.  Its not that hard to do.  I also wreak, haha no deodorant b/c it can increase infection risk and I was nauseous a little and sweating.  At this point I feel like I just did 500 pushups, sore chest, but not much sharp pain.  I'll post pics when I take my vest off and shower tonight. 

My body fat % dropped alot by lifting at first. I started going to the gym and lifting weights 4 times a week, I got on a 6 week bench program and stuck to it all the way through.  After that I could tell my chest had improved alot and it gave me confidence.  My arms started leaning down and my abs were coming through as I built muscle.  At that point I felt I looked good I would wear a wife beater and a cut off t- shirt.  everyone could see my gyne to a point, but with my arms and legs slimming down I got alot of compliments while I ran.  I started off just running to the gym, about half a mile.  Then I decided I liked running alot and bought some nice training shoes and it all got better from there.  I got to the point 2 weeks ago that 10 miles felt like nothing and I could do it in less than an hour and a half. 

I also cut out all fast food.  Being in college I couldn't really even afford to eat out.  Instead of pizzas and junk when I went grocery shopping I got frozen stir frys, chicken breast, eggs, wheat bread, etc.  One more thing is a high protein diet instead of carbs.  I ate small meals throughout the day with the target of 15-20g of protein in each meal, then I would always take a 50g protein shake after lifting. 

I kinda of made it up as I went along and it seemed to work.  You really need to experiment with different techniques and diets to see what suits you best!

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
This is proof - not that anyone here needs it - that no amount of dieting will affect gyno.
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

anonymous1

So far everything has gone great, I woke up at 3am with a little pain; I should have taken more than 1 pain pill before sleep.  Mainly it just feels sore, but now the muscle relaxer and pain meds are kicking in and I feel just fine again.  I don't feel comfortable taking off my vest alone, I am not sure I could get it back on right now without putting too much strain on my chest so pics without the vest will come after a shower in the am.  I could not be happier at this point.  I feel like I should look down and see huge nipples and be able to grab golf ball sized gland again, but now when I look down I have a flat sculpted chest! Everyone in my family has been very supportive and my best friend that I told about the procedure came over.  He was as happy for me as I am I think, he always knew through the years why I wouldn't go to the pool, etc.  As soon as this is over we are taking a road trip he said.  I emptied my drainage bags at 9pm and they have about 1/4 of what they had at 5pm.  Looking at them now I have about the same amount, hardly filling the bag so I'll wait for the morning.  I am keeping a journal of everything next to my bed and recording when I take which meds and how many mL's are in each bag as I drain them.  Ok enough talking, may I present the new me:

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Fantastic.

It's pretty cool that you're open about it with your family and with a close friend. I don't really have the balls to tell anyone, so I'll have to do all this shit by myself. Meh, what doesn't kill me.

anonymous1

Welll I didn't really mean to be open about it with my family, but my mom has a big mouth.  Now that everyone knows though I am not ashamed.  My best friend I have known since 2nd grade and I saw him the other night and basically just said, dude I am having surgery to get that crap from under my nipples and he gave me a huge hug and said he was happy for me and that I finally wouldn't have to be insecure about it anymore.  I definitely like all the support, they brought me food, meds, drained my bags the first time, etc.  Here are the first pics shirtless, I am still pretty swollen and tender, but so far so good!
(The lanyard was to hold the bags in the shower)

Offline booty_frijoles

• Posting Member
Awesome results man! It's gonna look PERFECT once your all healed up. And to cellar, you're not alone man. I've mentioned it to my parents a few months back but they thought nothing of it and didn't take action so I'll probably just be going in for a consult with Jeffords in a few weeks. I just wanna wait till I get the big financial aid refund from college so I can make a huge payment and maybe finance the rest.

Also, question for you anonymous...does Jeffords ALWAYS use drains?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024