Author Topic: How did I suddenly get so young?  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Checking on my personal profile, I found that when the site was reorganized my age was changed from 69 years to 37 years.

Grandpa Dan

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
A very good plastic surgeon ;D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
makes you wonder if anything else got shuffled around.  but if it doesn't work as flattery, think you could change it yourself.  i think getting rid of gyne alone would make you feel like that; just a d*mned shame it can't give you the lost years back. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline lowt

• Posting Member
Yep. Life's too short.

Don't go rushing in, but don't waste the best (girl-getting *) years of your life wondering if you should get it sorted.

My friend said (about surgery): Will you be happy until you get it done?

And that made my mind up for me. He was exactly right. I had been waiting, waiting, seeing if anything would change, if I'd become happy about it, or waiting for the right time, and what he said just made me realise that I was just wasting young years moping around.

2 months later, I am chopped about, and hopefully healing well.

* I don't think you can "pull" 20-30 year old girls when you're 50+, unless you're loaded. Am I right?

Offline flex1appeal

If you are loaded or famous. Both make it a bonus plus. And if you are 50+ looking like robert redford then you have no problems pulling 18 year olds on up! LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024