Author Topic: Hi all, introduction and quick question?  (Read 8877 times)

Offline ruggedtoast

• Silver Member
Well I guess we're all doing the best we can in the ways we know how. No one here deserves gyne, peace  :P
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 01:36:24 PM by ruggedtoast »

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Well I guess we're all doing the best we can in the ways we know how. No one here deserves gyne, peace  :P

I knew deep down you were a good lad ;), Hey but this doesnt mean we are gunna be boob buddies :D only joking bro it was fun ;D.

May this thread R.I.P

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Anyway... back to the orriginal question. You need to know who the surgeon is. Do all your research on him and his specific gyne correction operations. Personally I haven't really heard of too many people from this board going through BUPA. If you look around the board you will get some recondmendations on different surgeons with proven track records. Although even these have their disatisfied clients. I don't think 'being across the road from me' is a good enough reason to choose a surgeon. Be prepared to travel!

Ian

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Anyway... back to the orriginal question. You need to know who the surgeon is. Do all your research on him and his specific gyne correction operations. Personally I haven't really heard of too many people from this board going through BUPA. If you look around the board you will get some recondmendations on different surgeons with proven track records. Although even these have their disatisfied clients. I don't think 'being across the road from me' is a good enough reason to choose a surgeon. Be prepared to travel!

Ian

Cheers ian, i agree with ya mate i was just thinking about convenience at first.. but i should be more concerned with the end results!, i have learned that "mr levick" is a highly recomended ps so i have booked myself in for a consultation with him in a weeks time.

I know that there are closer hospitals to my current location that perform this procedure.. but like you said be prepaired to travel, so i opted for mr Levick at this point, so il just have to see how the consultation goes with him first before i decide if i am comfortable with him doing the procedure!, with his kind of reputation i dont think there will be any problems.

cheers ian.

chris.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024