Author Topic: DR "removed doctor"  (Read 2544 times)

Offline asafbj

• Posting Member
Hi everyone.

my plan is to fly to new york to have my surgey and im not
sure wich surgeon to go to. Its not possible to go see them all because im flying to have the surgery (12 hours flight), i have to decide before i fly to have the surgery.

someone here has any experience with dr "removed doctor" or heard somthing about him?

I know he is supposed to be good but i didnt find anything about him here...

thanks,
asaf.

Offline asafbj

• Posting Member
why he is called dr removed dr here ? i wrote his name but its changed after i posted my post...

Offline hypo123

• Posting Member
Apparently he was kicked off of here because he was accused of writing good reviews about himself.  I read in another forum that he was booted off BECAUSE he got too many good reviews and the featured doctors on this site didn't want to lose any business. Plastic surgery is, after all, a business.

I don't really know what to believe, it's up to you.

All I can say is that I had surgery with him and have, so far, had a great experience.  I am still in the recovery process and have been dealing with minor issues but they are things that literally everyone has to deal with after surgery regardless of who they go to. 

I am referring to things like scar tissue and swelling around the incision sites causing your nipples to look puffy again after surgery.  The first week after surgery everything will look awesome, as mine did.  Super flat, great contour, etc. 

You will be really excited but the hard part has yet to come.  Once the swelling/scar tissue kicks in your results will look less than perfect for up to 6 months.  Read around on this site to prepare yourself for it.

Anyway, I would absolutely recommend this surgeon but unfortunately this post will probably be removed, maybe before you even get a chance to read this.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
The doctor who was removed from this site was removed solely at the discretion of the then owner, Merle.  It was NOT done or encouraged by any of the featured docs on this site.

Merle found that the doctor was spamming the site with multiple laudatory threads that were suspicious (at best).

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Basil123

Hi,

So despite the suspicious posts, is the dr. highly regarded?  His website indicates yes, but hard to get an objective opinion.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
I have performed revision operations on a fair number of his patients.

'Nuf said.

Dr Jacobs

Offline bricee75

I am one of those patients Dr. Jacobs.  I am still healing, but I already have a better result 2 weeks after surgery.  I have no bruising, minimal swelling, and I am flat as a pancake.  Thank you!  I have been using the compression garments as prescribed in addition to your recommendations for arnica and bromelain.

I debated for 2 years whether or not to have a revision and I am happy I finally did it!  I will post more updates as I'm closer to full recovery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024