Author Topic: Professor gerrard john byrne  (Read 1834 times)

Offline L33lme

• Posting Member
Hi really thinking of having surgery with professor gerard john byrne has anyone had any experiance with this surgeon had consultation with him he seems a really nice guy but thats all i know any help much appreciated ta 

hammer

Being a nice guy is one thing, but has he been able to provide you with a profile of some of the work he has done? This is a great place to start as well, hopefully some of the other men can help you out!

Good luck!

Offline L33lme

• Posting Member
Thanks he looks very experianced looking at his profine think he does teaching aswell overseas also the hospital where he works from is the spire in manchester which is a highly regarded private hospital thats all i got on him but like you say doesnt necessarily make him a top surgeon 

hammer

That sounds good, hopefully some of the men here on the forum can chime in!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a few glowing accounts of people who had surgery with him.  and I have a problem with that.   People who are happy with services rendered do not often say anything, while a person who is less than pleased is often very vocal.   Some of our finest surgeons hafe had complaints about their services.   That sort of thing happens all the time. So I usually look for a balance.   I don't ignore the bad comments, but I do look at them carefully to see what the complaint is about.   Guys will complain about discomfort, they will worry about post operative swelling that of course will eventually go away and anything else that annoys them.  If after time for healing they are finally pleased, that is what I would look for.  I tend to question the glowing account of a perfect job two days after surgery.  Realistically, we know that at that point in time a person will be sore and possibly swollen.   I am afraid you are going to have to do your own research,  I personally know nothing of this particular surgeon.  Why should I? I am in California, USA.   
Grandpa Dan

Offline ethanhunt

I had surgery with Professor Byrne and, whilst he was a very personable and likeable guy that dealt well with questions, nowhere near enough fat was removed. I am scheduled for another appointment with him which will be free. Any advice guys? Anyone out there that's been in this situation?

Offline carmovers

• Posting Member
hi there, i had the same surgery and i needed revision by ged byrne. how have you got on since. he was great with me to be honest, i am 7 years down the line and i still have very hard tissue behind the nipple but it isnt noticeable. i can feel it but its what he had to leave in to stop the concaving.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024