Author Topic: cleaning garment  (Read 4395 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
what is the best way to clean the compression garment? my doc gave me only one....
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Well if you read the instructions that will let you know for the best way.  Mine says hand wash and hang to dry but I don't have time for all that shit lol so I had wash it in the sink in the bath room and throw it in the dryer and when I get out the shower it's ready for me to go get and put on! ;D

PS: what color is yours?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline desi

• Gold Member
its white... and now its red with so much blood stains.....so you put in the fryer and it does not get stretched , does it?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Lol I've never heard of a dryer stretching anything.  But shrinking, YES...i've heard of that! 

Mines is black and no mine didn't shrink.   My operation was bigger than yours and I didn't have any blood on mine.

Make sure you clean that well, don't want it to start smelling and stuff man!

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
i meant dryer

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
I know what you meant but i was laughin at the fact that you thought the dryer would stretch it out.

and next time you can just hit "MODIFY" to change your spelling mistake.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hhahaahaa.. cool... thanks!

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Fasho man...no prob! ;D

How much did that surgery cost by the way??

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Soak and or wash in cold water to remove the blood. Blood is not really all that difficult to remove but it does take a bit of patience.

Blood stains that have been set with either hot water washing or drying have literally been cooked in place and will never come out.
Grandpa Dan

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Paa Paw my vest is black and I wash it in hot water.  Should I use cold yah think?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
~$6500 total.....

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
~$6500 total.....

Damn that's alot!  Can you show some before and after pics?  if you don't wanna post on here you can send them to me in a PM.

How much did they take out?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Cool or warm water is the best for most fabrics. Detergents, on the other hand, work better at higher temperatures.

A look at the label will tell you everything. If it says hand wash, it means gently in water you can put your hands into.

My washer has a gentle cycle and also temperature control. My dryer has a low temp and a plain air option.

The washing instructions presume that you want to get a long useful life out of the garment. In the case of a surgical garment that you do not expect to need for very long it probably makes little difference anyhow.

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yea I use deterigent aslo when i hand wash!    I'll just use cooler water next time. 

I don't have the instructions anymore lol...threw that away a long time ago haha.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline desi

• Gold Member
~$6500 total.....

Damn that's alot!  Can you show some before and after pics?  if you don't wanna post on here you can send them to me in a PM.

How much did they take out?

i had 5300 cc taken out... this time i had the abdomen and flanks done...

the same doc did my gyno surgery ~3 yrs back, i think it was ~$5000 then.. i'll try and dig out old pics at the beach and take some afters... right now im quite sore....:-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024