Author Topic: I am pleased, but..... / Any thoughts?  (Read 2167 times)

Normal boobs1

Held up
Welcome backup. I think  you will soon find your confidence. I can sympathise with your reticence to be open - I was  hounded around the forum by a couple of people and left.
The objectionable knobs seem to have got the message and left or been banned.
I came back and having stuck a toe in the water found it is now  a very friendly, tolerant and helpful Community. I consider myself to have been very open indeed without getting any hostility. Sure there are plenty of wildly different opinions but there is a strong underlying current of "we are all in this together".
So, welcome back enjoy the site
I look forward to your future contributions
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 02:35:43 AM by Normal boobs1 »

Offline 42CSurprise!

Just a reminder... this site was created by a man trained as a psychotherapist who has written about gynecomastia.  He eventually had surgery and was very happy with the result.  But he created a site with two sides, including the one we're sharing on at the moment.  He was sophisticated and KIND enough to realize this is a challenging issue that won't be resolved by everyone having surgery.  I don't know whether he stipulated that this part of the website be maintained when he sold the site, but I can imagine keeping the section increased the population who might consider surgery. 

As is noted above, we tend to be an older demographic.  Having experienced MANY changes in our bodies besides the blossoming of breasts, we may have a bit more tolerance for what is happening and less desire to pursue expensive surgery that may not prove efffective.  And yes, there has been a change in the tenor of this side of the website made possible in part because a few characters have left.  Now we have much richer conversations about the impact of rising estrogen on both our bodies and our minds.  I know that is what I've wanted to happen here.

Brdy64

"And yes, there has been a change in the tenor of this side of the website made possible in part because a few characters have left.  Now we have much richer conversations about the impact of rising estrogen on both our bodies and our minds.  I know that is what I've wanted to happen here."
Yeah, strange things happen emotionally as estrogen becomes our dominate hormone 😳

Don't watch a sad movie when your buddies are around anymore.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Hahaha.. so true about sad movies. I was what some would call a toxic masculinity. Now with my huge hormonal imbalance I have done a 180. I would get angry at the drop of a hat. Even the news made me angry. Now I just cry. I’m a totally different person now. My wife, kids and grandkids love the new me. I only wish this would have happened to me years ago. I’m a much much better person now. I could have done without the boobs...but everything has it’s pros and cons. I have learned to deal with them.

Offline 42CSurprise!

...I’m a totally different person now. My wife, kids and grandkids love the new me. I only wish this would have happened to me years ago. I’m a much much better person now. I could have done without the boobs...but everything has it’s pros and cons. I have learned to deal with them.
Yes, it would have been wonderful to experience this opening of our emotional selves without the breasts but my guess is those of us who did have fleshy chests as teens were already living in a more feminine body.  I know my efforts through intense exercise and weight training to create a hard body NEVER worked.  I didn't have pronounced breasts but my body was soft and a bit curved.  That fact didn't inhibit me but it doubtless made me a bit more available emotionally.  Now the estrogen is having its way with me... diminished libido, shrinking genitals and voluptuous breasts.  If this had happened much earlier in life I could very well have taken the path Sophie chose... but I'm content to be a feminized, heterosexual man... who enjoys putting on a brassiere from time to time... :o

Brdy64

If this had happened much earlier in life I could very well have taken the path Sophie chose... but I'm content to be a feminized, heterosexual man... who enjoys putting on a brassiere from time to time... :o
As someone who has battled gynecomastia since my teens I can say that hormones have been slightly off my whole life. I always had "curves", and clothes never fit right. My emotions seemed different than my peers, but not drastically. 

This recent growing spurt and lowering testosterone levels has me reeling in emotions. If I can't get the bag out of my vacuum I "cry" instead of getting mad 😳

As someone that was the youngest of three boys, projecting a "MANLY" outward appearance has always been very important to me. And it is getting harder and harder to maintain. 😐

Brdy64

Hmmm🤔

I don't think the bikini thing is going to happen for me. 
I am still into "attempted concealment" at this point 🤣

A few nicer bras with a variety of colors to wear under my clothes might be interesting 🤔

Who knows what the future might hold, but for now the bikini is out. 

Brdy64

I have to admit that a sheer see-through bra raises some curiosity 🤔

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024