Author Topic: Questions about nipples after surgery (Lipo + Excision) [PICS]  (Read 4731 times)

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
Hello everyone!

I have suffered from Gyno ever since age 15. I have had very puffy nipples. I work out. Low body fat etc. But I have always looked 'fat' because of my big nipples give me 'man boobs' and you can see my nipples through my shirt.

7 years later, I have decided to get surgery!

It consists off both laser lipo & direct excision.

I have been advised to keep on my compression garment for a full week (day and night) after the surgery.

My surgery cost was $3350 which included everything (2700 for surgery, 650 for anesthesia).

1) How do you massage the nipples & when do you start?

2) when do you think I can start going back to the gym?

3) When and how do I apply mederma?

4) Look at my after pictures (couple posts down) I have a gap b/w my areola and nipple, is that okay ? Can I still use mederma ?

5) Look at lower posts for after pics. My brown color of my nipple is "rubbing off" and turning pink underneath. Is this okay/will it return to brown?

PICTURES:  

Excited to see my progress and hopefully end my gyno so I can take my shirt off around friends and at the beach!!

Will be updating soon.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:51:54 AM by jamesbond007 »

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
Took my vest off for the first time..

Good news: WOW.. I don't have any puffyness what-so-ever!

Bad news: They are kind of "indented" / have creases / wrinkles in them.. Please look at pictures..

Will this ever come out ? Will the creases / fold go away ???

I am very scared.. I can now wear a shirt without my nipples showing through, but if I take my shirt off, people will see very ugly nipples and know I have had surgery..

Please any help??

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member

Offline fivefifty

• Posting Member
More than likely, yes; they will normalize. Give it some time. One week in the vest seems like a very short period of time, but I'd definitely follow your surgeon's recommendation. Good luck!

hammer

I agree with the previous poster! It takes a long time to see your finished look! Healing takes time, so right now patients is a must!

Congrats on getting the surgery done, good luck!

Offline macman213

• Bronze Member
You look awesome. Your skin hasn't been able to move (for good reason) for a week, being tightly compressed. It will fill out.

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies everyone. I have a couple updates / questions..

When can I start using mederma? I have a big gap b/w my nipple and the skin (where it has folded over) so not sure if I can use mederma? Also, how do I apply it? Since there is such a big hole.. Here are some pictures..

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
This is my left nipple.. As you can see, there is a very big gap. The surgeon may have stitched it off of my skin or something? How do I get it not to indent so much like that? And Can i still apply mederma? Thank you..

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
This is the right nipple.. It is very pink.. and it stands out a lot. How do i get it to be regular brown nipple color? My dad said I could tattoo it the color??

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member
More pics...

When I wash them, the areola nipple at the bottom starts to peel off and then there is a pink skin underneath. Am I doing something wrong ?

Offline jamesbond007

• Posting Member

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Patience n time .too good results yaa. Just give it 2-3 months let body heal u already 100 times better than previous
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Offline srnd2012

• Silver Member
I agree with the previous poster.  My nipples looked exactly like yours but after a few months they looked normal.  Only thing I'm dealing with is scar tissue on my left side which I'm in the process of dealing with.
Your results look great!

Offline thetodd

The incisions have scabbed over, which is good they are not holes.

You could probably start using that scar treatment now but honestly they will probably heal over in the next couple of months without it and all you will have is a line on your nipple (which will not be noticeable at all). Give it time your nipples have been stretched from the amount of gland in place but they will snap back into place due to your age/body type.

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024