Author Topic: How many bras are in your collection?  (Read 1411 times)

Brdy64

Some of us like to shop, others not so much. 

It would be interesting as to show many bras you have in rotation 🤔

How many do you have?

Brdy64

How many do you have?
Last month I had 4 in rotation, but they all became too small and went in a donation bag. 

This month I now have 3 in rotation, and I'm going to buy one more for special occasions. 
I might add a Victoria secret bra to the mix. 🤔

Currently my Go-to is the Torrid 360 series bras. Very good support, and my girls look REALLY good in them. 

Offline taxmapper

Once this started, I went overboard, and have a drawer dedicated only to them. 
I have more than my wife does. 

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
Once this started, I went overboard, and have a drawer dedicated only to them.
I have more than my wife does.
I am in the same boat.  My wife asked why so many, and I explained to her that I am still trying to find what works, what is the most discrete, best support for me, and best colours for concealment. I have only required support for the past three years. while she, on the other hand has been shopping and selecting brassieres for the past 40. So she knows exactly what fits, what her needs are, and what best to have for each activity. 
I foresee in the next couple of years my collection going down by 50%. 

usetobeed

I have twice as many bras as I need. If I had found the perfect bra on my first try, I would have about six. But as it is, I have over a dozen. I wear them all occasionally, but three unlined underwires are my favorite.

Offline blad

I have about 20 I select from.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

At least you didn't ask how many panties... ::)

I have one small drawer in a dresser that contains nine brassieres... at least until this afternoon when a sexy bralette arrives.  Tucked away in my closet is a bag with five more brassieres waiting for their turn.  I discovered a style that really works well with my breasts and bought multiple copies in available colors.  I'm glad I did because I can no longer find that particular brassiere any longer.  So I have two in lavender, three in ivory, two in nude, one white, one dark blue, one black.  I am exploring different style brassieres.  I know the market offers hundreds of styles, so the search will continue.  But it is nice to know I have lovely unpadded, underwire brassieres in the drawer that will take exquisite care of my breasts...

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
I keep four in rotation at all times. Because of the rate of growth I'm experiencing it would get too expensive to keep more. 💖
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I have over 25 in my drawer. I have some underwire, a few push-up, and a few t-shirt bras but they are in different sizes I now wear a 40D and most of my bras are 40C. But it all seems to work for me. 

I will be getting a few more D-cups soon. I forgot I have a few tanks with built-in bras, 3 I think.

Offline Justagirl💃

How many do you have?
I usually keep four in rotation, but I decided on buying a strapless push up bra for a few tops I own, so now I'll have five. 

It will be interesting to see what my chest looks like in a pushup 🤔

That also leaves open the possibility of other outfits, so more shopping. 💞

perky

I think I have about 12 now but over the last 5 years I dread to think how many I've thrown out because they are too small. 

Offline Gino

• Posting Member
A lot more than I need! 

Offline Justagirl💃

7 but two more ordered today. 3 t shirt. 4 pull overs and today ordered my first push up bras lightly padded
I found my favorite bras in my collection are now my strapless push-up bras. 
I keep a couple buttons undone on purpose. 🤭

If you got them, flaunt them. ☺️

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
5 soon to be 7
Cami types and sports bras
The new to will be front close and regular underwires
Regards, Bob

Offline Justagirl💃

Lol I have some and wish I could flaunt them lol if they grow any more may not need to wish it will just be a thing I can’t avoid lol.
I'm at a size that can't be hidden. The girls just decided to come out and make themselves known to the world. 
So, I have fun with it. 😈

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024