Author Topic: 1 week post opt no happy  (Read 7749 times)

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
just got my surgery two days ago. Just lipo and I am sore and not too thrilled with the results so far. The Swelling and the compression garment sucks. Seriously, if I'm not happy with the results in a couple weeks my doctor will definitely be doing another treatment or a beat down, his choice. I paid cash for this surgery and it was not easy coming up with $4,150, it set me back. Anyways I'm glad I found this site and I will be posting more as time passes, hopefully it looks better... :-\

Offline MSJ108

just got my surgery two days ago. Just lipo and I am sore and not too thrilled with the results so far. The Swelling and the compression garment sucks. Seriously, if I'm not happy with the results in a couple weeks my doctor will definitely be doing another treatment or a beat down, his choice. I paid cash for this surgery and it was not easy coming up with $4,150, it set me back. Anyways I'm glad I found this site and I will be posting more as time passes, hopefully it looks better... :-\

post some pics when you have time

Offline Vonsteelo

• Posting Member
Anyone else feeling  uneasy that their doctor could of done a better job. 4 days post op and Im trippin a little. ???

Offline MSJ108

Anyone else feeling  uneasy that their doctor could of done a better job. 4 days post op and Im trippin a little. ???

its early man you are still healing.  you will see changes over time. prob for the better!

Offline yankeepride4life

• Posting Member
Vonsteelo 
I too paid cash for my surgery. 3900.00. took me 2 n a half months to get it. i worked alot of overtime and didnt buy nothing but gas for my car. it was real hard

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be patient, the post operative swelling will diminish in time.
Grandpa Dan

Offline MSJ108

any updates yankee?

Offline yankeepride4life

• Posting Member
Still the same. how long does it take for sweeling to go down

Offline MSJ108

Still the same. how long does it take for sweeling to go down

my doc said 2-3 months

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How long does it take for sweeling to go down

Everyone heals at different rates. My swelling subsided within 2 weeks. One guy on here reported experiencing swelling for 6 months...   :o

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024