Author Topic: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)  (Read 28676 times)

Offline thetodd

Re: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)
well when you want the surgery you have to put down a grand deposit. From then about a month i think it was till my surgery date. But the full amount has to be paid 2 weeks before the op date

you can pay it all in one big lump sum, which id reccomend its just easier. One thing you do need is a blood test which they will charge you £130 for. If you get it done at your Docs youl get it done for free. So make sure you get it done by your GP and have the results to karidis's team in plenty of time when you come to having surgery.
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
cheers for the info mate :)

Offline Rhet

TheTodd - have been one of the more silent users of these boards but have always checked your updates, they've been a big help - all the best.

Rhet.

Offline thetodd

Re: Surgery Dr. Karidis 16/05/2009 (Pics!)(Finished Result)
These will be the last pics i post, this 1 year 4 months on. Im fully healed now and have been given the all clear from Karidis so this is the end result! Im happy! you seriously cant tell ive had surgery absolutley no visible incision scars

If your considering surgery, take pictures theyl help the recovery process big time

« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 04:51:31 PM by thetodd »

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
thetodd, read lots of ur posts on here and learnt a lot from them.
looking really good mate, flat as a pancake and literally cannot tell you've had any surgery even when looking for it !!

Offline thetodd

Cheers mate hope you get yourself gynefree yourself, you wont go wrong saving and going with Karidis

Good luck

Offline manboobs2010

• Posting Member
Amazing thread!

Started my journey to get rod of the gyne a couple of months back at my local gp. The women i was seing about it was great and really helped me out with it and i was lucky enough to be offered it on the NHS!

Thing is it's such slow progress with the NHS. I have to wait upto 12 weeks (will propably be more) until i go to the hospital so the person who would do my op could have a look at me etc... then there will be weeks between that until i actually get my op done. And from the posts on here how good would it be!

I need rid of this before summer, because i would be so upset if i still had it then. It's alot of money, but from the amount of people who say it has changed their lives you can't put a price on it! Would love to walk around in normal shirts, would love to go out on a night and not actually be scared to chat/dance etc with women incase they noticed or touched my chest... I'm always so aware ofand have it on my mind so much i don't notice! Have been a little bit down today and just realised its because of this.

I need to sort it ASAP!!!!!

Offline thetodd

had a quick look at your pics again, you will get great results from surgery hopefully the NHS will be able to offer you a decent surgeon. Do your research and dont rush, ive seen lads have a timeline in their heads and be dissatisfied with poor post op results.

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
Absolutely fantastic result! I'm so happy for you.  :)

The final pictures are awesome and pretty inspiring.

Just one question: How much did the whole thing cost, from beginning to end, including post consultations with Karidis? Was it the standard £4350, or were there hidden extras?

Offline thetodd

£4256 was the final cost i dont know how inflation has affected it

The only real hidden costs are blood tests, make sure you have plenty of time to get them done at either a phlebotomist or at your GP or they will sting you for £130 to have them at their hospital which is a complete pisstake!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024