Author Topic: Push-up bras  (Read 6078 times)

aboywithgirls

John, 
I know exactly what you mean. I wear a size 10 (women's). When I started wearing heels 👠  I was pleasantly surprised of how my foot shape with a very high arches lended themselves perfectly for wear higher heels 👠. 

It really is amazing how many of us have discovered that so many articles of clothing and shoes that are designed for women, fit better than traditional men's clothing and shoes. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline taxmapper

John,
I know exactly what you mean. I wear a size 10 (women's). When I started wearing heels 👠  I was pleasantly surprised of how my foot shape with a very high arches lended themselves perfectly for wear higher heels 👠.

It really is amazing how many of us have discovered that so many articles of clothing and shoes that are designed for women, fit better than traditional men's clothing and shoes.

Sophie ❤️
This!!! 

Offline blad

I would not mind trying a push up just for the fun of it. But I do know the wife would not approve, as she expects me to keep my bras more on the functional and less embellished side. 

I am amazed at the amount of cleavage I can create if I gather my boobs together.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

The gathering of the bust is a bit eye opening lol. I’ve got one push up I wear and it’s not padded much and just has the added cup portion for lift. It’s comfortable and not crazy projecting. It is a nice difference though feeling the lift it gives vs the lift a t shirt bra or demi gives me. I’ll wear it to work often when my clothing is a bit more concealing of things. In a t shirt no chance of it. I do enjoy the look and feel they give compared to others. 

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
I will add my three cents to the discussion.
Aren't some of us probing ourselves?
If someone is excited about looking more feminine, then a push-up bra makes sense.
Otherwise, simple, plain underwear takes care of the practical issues.
I'm sorry to write this, but it applies to me, too: I guess sometimes we start to go beyond "acceptance" by entering cross-dressing or fetishism.
I'm not judging whether this is good or bad, but it's probably best to call a spade a spade.

Dudewithboobs

I’d agree with ya. I’ve come to enjoy some other things I’ve otherwise been against in the past after giving it a try and wouldn’t call it crossdressing orr fetishism nor for many others would I as the intent is for general comfort and wear. With no intention to appear feminine or appeal to a feminine interest. I think when we see guys posing in dresses and heels then yeah it’s definitely over the line. Or wearing women’s attire that is flamboyantly feminine in design stitching etc then I can probably agree. 
But push up bras can be argued I guess. I think if they are buying a push up bra that’s greatly padded and pink and floral in significantly female fashion and design or appeal than maybe. But sometimes a bra is just a bra. I have a push up bra it’s black cause I’m not someone who’s gonna buy some pretty in pink bs but some might and that’s fine. My push up bra is also lightly padded. It’s giving lift not cup size. I think a lot of guys here enjoy the idea of possibly larger breasts and may buy padded bras to give a fuller look. And to that I’d say is definitely fetish for if you don’t have the need or demand from the body to wear one and clearly physically don’t have breasts then it’s wishful thinking and hopeful wishes of coming to a forum like this to find someone to take the bait. 
I think there’s a fine line of many conversations here that tow the line of necessary or crossdressing. I know in the last couple weeks of having a growth spurt my shirts are fitting tougher and I can see why some guys may find a woman’s blouse or top more fitting. For those who’s busts demand more space to accommodate the space their chest takes up I think it’s fine to shop women’s wear. Same for shoes if it’s dress shoes or running shoes etc but if you’re buying pointed flats or something like that and saying it’s cause you have a narrow foot than yeah probably not. 
As well as whoever it was who said it’s easy to get lost in it and went from one sentence to the next of saying they are now in the mall in dresses and such it’s like I was with you and then you lost me with that mess of fantasy. 

Overall I think it just comes down to each ones situation. 

aboywithgirls

The lines can definitely get blurry sometimes when it comes down to it. For years, I wore ladies slacks and blouses and other tops along with a bra and panties to work every day. However, I still presented male.

As most of you know, I am a woman of transgender experience. I typically wear a skirt suit Or a dress to work and casual dress on my days off. I can wear a dress and my wife can wear slacks when we go out and it doesn't make me more feminine or her more masculine. It's just how we are comfortable. 

Push up bras are the same as any other bra. It depends on what you are wearing. I have a couple and so does my wife. We both have some dresses 👗 and tops👚 that look better with it on underneath. 

Sophie ❤️ 

Offline taxmapper

So I went about getting one such type bra for grins and giggles sake. 

blue in color with a little bow up front.. OK whatever.   

The padding def. moves to push up the boobs a bit, but I found the feeling a bit odd.  Not bad, just odd.  No real heavy protrusion as of yet. (I felt a hard growth spurt over the weekend that was rather uncomfortable) and did the final push to 50 inches around the bust. Seems as though I am not heading north to 51 inches. 

I am thinking that Ill have enough boobies to fully fill the cups to runnith over soon enough.   they cover and fit right on all the tissue nicely, but I get no real cleavage. 

Hip wise its still hovering around the 44 inch mark but starting to move past that point. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

This conversation definitely has me thinking.  The brassiere I normally use, the Lilyette Plunge Into Comfort Keyhole Minimizer does just that.  I like how the unlined cups of the underwire brassiere shape my breasts.  Since I normally dress in t shirts or turtlenecks I don't worry about having adequate room for my breasts and the soft fabric conforms to my curves.  I like that, though as I've mentioned, I always wear an open overshirt that effectively hides my assets.  If I wore a push-up brassiere I'd be doing it for only ONE thing... and that is to show off my boobs.  I see nothing wrong with that, whether we're showing them off for ourselves or for others.  This is all play.  It has nothing to do with need or with comfort, though from what many of you are saying, a push-up brassiere is comfortable to wear.

I imagine most of us give some thought to how we dress.  Having preferences about how we attend to the very real breasts we have is no different than other preferences we have regarding clothing and grooming.  Enjoying "sexy" brassieres and the way they present our breasts is hardly a crime.  I say, relax and enjoy the experience.  We've decided acceptance is preferable to going under the knife, so we might as well have some fun with it all.  Finding this website and this conversation is a wonderful aid in finding full acceptance of who we are... breasts and all.  Our hormone stew does MORE than give us breasts.  So be it!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 11:43:18 AM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline blad

Once one comes to the point that they feel best served by wearing a bra, it then is completely individual if one wants to keep to as basic a bra as possible or "have fun" with a larger spectrum of the bra choices out there. Remember, even in it's most basic form, a bra is still a feminine item in most peoples eyes.

If you have accepted the need or benefit to wear a bra, then I think a curiosity may develop in how you would look and present in different bra types and styles. It is human nature to want to look our best. Personally, I have tended to prefer bras of simpler design as that is my esthetic in many things. I do not like over embellishment in general.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 01:18:25 PM by blad »

Dudewithboobs

Yeah I’d say unless you’re a celebrity or significant gynecomastia a bra will always be a female garment. If Machine Gun Kelly wore a bra he’d be punk rock and cool. If he wasn’t a platinum selling punk artist and just the dude at a grocery store. He’d just be weird. Hopefully bras for dudes gets it’s fair share of social acceptance but I can’t imagine it will. Be cool if so though. Definitely like to be more out of sight out of mind in a bra at Home Depot and just walk around not wondering if someone sees my lines 

aboywithgirls

I think because I started wearing a bra about the same time that other girls were, it just seemed, to some degree, normal. I knew that " bras are for girls " and "boys don't need bras because they don't have boobs". However I also knew that I was a boy, with girls and a bra made perfect sense to me.

My first bras were very plain hand me downs from my sister. However, I was 16 when I got my first new bras. They were not push up bras  but they were underwire. My mother wanted me to keep it simple. I didn't do that. They were definitely prettier than anything the her or my sister wore.

It wasn't until recently that I added a couple of push up bras to my wardrobe. They are both Torrid and super comfy in a 36G. Torrid makes a great bra and they have great service. However their cup sizes are generous. So, if you are normally a D cup, you may want to try a C cup first. They are more than happy to fit men at anytime. They have a great selection of bras in stock.

Sophie ❤️ 

Orb

I'm reading and catching up on a few weeks of messages.  This topic, push up bras, is all over.  One thing I see is that everyone is at a different place on the topic.  Everyone is at a different place on acceptance.  What we all can agree on is that hormones affect us all in a different and unique way.  That being said, every ones out look on fashion, colors, bra types and embellishment's varies.  I have found a few bra styles I really like however feel they make me a bit to busty for everyday acceptance in the world we live in.  When home and not attending meetings I quite enjoy them.  I don't feel I'm being hypocritical but balancing my own feelings yet being respectful of others I engauge with. Not being confrontational is in my mind a way of respect and accepting my feelings while identifying and respecting others feelings, insecurities and or ignorance on the matter.  Sometimes being true to self is also found when respecting others and their understanding of gender, and "norms".  That being said, there is a place to confront the issue and educate those around us.  It's a difficult balance of timing and opportunity.  

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I'm reading and catching up on a few weeks of messages.  This topic, push up bras, is all over.  One thing I see is that everyone is at a different place on the topic.  Everyone is at a different place on acceptance.  What we all can agree on is that hormones affect us all in a different and unique way.  That being said, every ones out look on fashion, colors, bra types and embellishment's varies.  I have found a few bra styles I really like however feel they make me a bit to busty for everyday acceptance in the world we live in.  When home and not attending meetings I quite enjoy them.  I don't feel I'm being hypocritical but balancing my own feelings yet being respectful of others I engauge with. Not being confrontational is in my mind a way of respect and accepting my feelings while identifying and respecting others feelings, insecurities and or ignorance on the matter.  Sometimes being true to self is also found when respecting others and their understanding of gender, and "norms".  That being said, there is a place to confront the issue and educate those around us.  It's a difficult balance of timing and opportunity. 
Well stated.

notreallyhere

I bought one after reading this conversation. It really does give some nice support, but my chest went from "does he?" to "va va voom!" when I put a shirt on. I'm considering holding onto it for home use, but it's probably too much for street wear for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024