Author Topic: A solution to tight bands  (Read 564 times)

Gino

Without going into along story on how I acquired so many (85+) bras, I found that some of my 36B bras were Waaayyy too tight and anything but suitable to a person who required a 36 band size.

I found that a bra extender is a better solution than trying to find my "sister size" of 38a, less expensive and not having to discard some perfect bras that otherwise fit my boobs well. Also if I were inclined to weight gain this fix is an inexpensive solution to keeping a bra I like.

On the slightly down side, they present a bit more bulk on my back, can get lost / misplaced without slightly crimping the hooks, and they may slightly change the strap locations on the back, but they fix more issues than problems AND if I ever do need to buy another bra online I can worry less about the band being a fitment issue.

Also, they're available inexpensively in 1,2,3 and four and more hook styles in every color imaginable.

Anyone else use extenders?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
yes i have a muti pack, 23and 4 hhook I need to get one for 5 hook. all mine are black white and beige which the onl color bras i have  thats alot of bras as i have said i thought I had alot with 60 but out grew them now I have about 25

Gino

My "collection" is what some may call flamboyant to say the very least. I have just about every color in the conceivable palette represented though luckily those which are too tight fall into the same color category as yours those being black, white and beige. Though "just in case" I see a particularly attractive sample I would normally have steered clear of I have some in pink, red, yellow/orange and various other shades of purple :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024