Author Topic: Inverted  (Read 5174 times)

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
So I've noticed that alot of guys with gynecomastia seem to have puffy sensitive nipples.

Well mine are inverted and only come out sometimes when stimulated or when cold and theyre sensitive then but in a good way.
Does anyone else here have inverted nipples?

Also I think them being inverted makes them look alot more feminine, I wish they would stick out.
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

DrBermant

So I've noticed that alot of guys with gynecomastia seem to have puffy sensitive nipples.

Well mine are inverted and only come out sometimes when stimulated or when cold and theyre sensitive then but in a good way.

Also I think them being inverted makes them look alot more feminine, I wish they would stick out.

Inverted Male Nipples can be a component of gynecomastia when the gland component is adherent to deeper chest structures pulling on the skin of the nipple. The degree of inversion can vary from individual to individual. As demonstrated, surgery can be design to correct this component.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
What you are describing is a physiologic process -- the nipples are inverted when warm or non-stimulated, but become normal in appearance in the cold or upon stimulation.

Some of this may be able to be corrected by surgery -- but some of it, at least for you, is a normal physiological reaction.  There are various means to correct the problem -- releasing the "pull-down" effect on the nipple and then moving some tissue or fat flaps beneath for support.  These common techniques are used by all fully trained plastic surgeons.

Dr Jacobs
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 08:10:13 AM by Dr. Elliot Jacobs »
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

DrBermant

Inverted Nipple Grade comes in different degrees. The thin muscle under the areola, when stimulated is designed to present the nipple for breast feeding in mammals, both male and female. As you can see in these drawings of the Anatomy of Inverted Nipples, when relaxed, the tethering forces pull the skin in. In higher grades of inverted nipples, they never come out. When stimulated in lesser degrees of nipple inversion, the skin muscles can flatten the nipple. That is why my targeting the gland and tethering forces first with my Dynamic Technique works so well for Men with Nipple Inversion as a component of their deformity. My Fat Flaps then can be used to fill a void. For the many cases of inverted nipples I have treated in men, the success rate has been 100%.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Inverted Nipples

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
Thanks for the info I was just curious because I hate having inverted nipples too I wish they would stay out like everyone elses.

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i just want to say that mine are aswell.
less than 30 days till im 14

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024