Author Topic: My 2 cents on gyne  (Read 3008 times)

Offline 16yrOld

• Posting Member
Well I didnt go through puberty until I was 15.  Well, in 7th grade I remember my best friend had puffy nipples and I used to laugh with him about it.(thye went away after 3 months...lucky)  There was one skinny kid who had my kind of gyne but at that time I didnt have them and used to tease him in my head but not out loud.  My guess this is why God gave me gynecomastia

Being in football we played a lot of shirt and skin games.  Well the big linemen were usually big boys so they had cases of gyne.  I always thought if you were heavy then you had man boobs so I didnt think of ever teasing them.  Still seeing a big boy with gyne looks almost natural. I've seen alot of the big boys shirtless without caring.  

In 9th grade is when I finally got gyne.  I got a few comments like, "your nipples are sexy..remind me of my girlfriend" "holy f*** your nipples are huge"( I had to defend my self on this one because this guy was bothering me and in the showers after the comment I just said your p**** is small and that shut him up.) I HATED THE INSULTS

I view people now in my wiser years as heroes to me.  I lived with them for a year and a half now and I dont think I can stand it for 1 more year.  Many of you have had it for decades!!!!  

Ever since I have had gyne I rarley make fun of someone behind their backs, in person, or in my head.( unless they mess with me) :-/  I know if I make fun of someone then if they know about my gyne then they can use that on me.  And being very VERY self- concious about my body it would hurt me.  In that aspect I am somewhat glad I had gyne to make me a better person.  I used to be a mean kid now I am the shy nice kid.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 01:55:03 PM by 16yrOld »

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I agree with you. Having gyne does teach you good things about life. I never make fun of anybody for something they cannot change. I know how it feel to be on the receiving end of these insults.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I agree with you. Having gyne does teach you good things about life. I never make fun of anybody for something they cannot change. I know how it feel to be on the receiving end of these insults.

Agreed!   ;)

Judge people on their actions and not on how they look...

John.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:59:36 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I view people now in my wiser years as heroes to me.  I lived with them for a year and a half now and I dont think I can stand it for 1 more year.  Many of you have had it for decades!!!!

31 years here....  :o

John.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:02:06 AM by Bambu »

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
I can sum up what gyne has done for me in two words:

Certifiably Insane.

:P
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have been described as easy going, and Low maintenance.  

I have had people ask me "Doesn't anything ever make you mad?"

I've had Gynecomastia since I was about 12 years old, It is a family trait.

My 12th Birthday was in 1949.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024