Author Topic: Finally decided to show what I'm living with...  (Read 1302 times)

MyLife

I'm still a bit overweight, would like to lose another 30 pounds or so to get me down around 185-190 at 6'1" with decent upper body muscle. But I feel like there's just way too much fat in my man boobs for them to just be man boobs.... what do you guys think?

Offline Busty

You definitely pass the pencil test ;)

MyLife

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Agreed, pass the pencil test!

You look fine hun, nothing to be ashamed of at all. Looks like you already found the benefits of wearing support. 🤔 that's great!

You look quite 'perky' as well, I wish mine were that perky still. You should be proud. ☺️👍
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

MyLife

You look fine hun, nothing to be ashamed of at all. Looks like you already found the benefits of wearing support. 🤔 that's great!

You look quite 'perky' as well, I wish mine were that perky still. You should be proud. ☺️👍
Thanks sweetie. Honestly I really enjoy them, even though I try to hide them as well as I can around my conservative family and job. My only complaint is being so wide or side set. Typical for a man with boobs. But most bras with underwires really stab my armpits. If one were to start making bras to fit side set breasts, mainly focusing on men or former men with gynecomastia, I bet it would take right off. I've done quite a bit of sewing and have toyed with the idea of making my own custom fit bras

MyLife

I've been wearing a bra for about 2 years now. It really help with my back pain. And I like to wear tank tops to smooth everything out and they add a layer of warmth in the fall and winter. I just don't like how some of my shirts cling to my tank tops

Offline Justagirl💃

You look quite 'perky' as well, I wish mine were that perky still. You should be proud. ☺️👍
Thanks sweetie. Honestly I really enjoy them, even though I try to hide them as well as I can around my conservative family and job. My only complaint is being so wide or side set. Typical for a man with boobs. But most bras with underwires really stab my armpits. If one were to start making bras to fit side set breasts, mainly focusing on men or former men with gynecomastia, I bet it would take right off. I've done quite a bit of sewing and have toyed with the idea of making my own custom fit bras
I have wide set breasts as well!
I personally have found front clasping bras from Torrid (Torrid 360 line) to be the most comfortable. 
I can also fit into the Curve line push-up as well, and that is back clasping. It's okay but the 360 is my 'all-day' comfort bra. 
Gravity has not been kind to me and I still get great support from their bras. 🤗

Offline Justagirl💃

I've been wearing a bra for about 2 years now. It really help with my back pain. And I like to wear tank tops to smooth everything out and they add a layer of warmth in the fall and winter. I just don't like how some of my shirts cling to my tank tops
I understand the back pains issues: 

(Photo attached)

MyLife

Birdie, I will check those out and see what I can find. Thanks!

MyLife

(Photo attached)
I'm currently in a 38D, I figure once I lose the weight im hoping to lose I'll be in a 36D if not a DD. I'm expecting to lose band size mut not counting on my man boobs getting any smaller....

Offline Justagirl💃

(Photo attached)
I'm currently in a 38D, I figure once I lose the weight im hoping to lose I'll be in a 36D if not a DD. I'm expecting to lose band size mut not counting on my man boobs getting any smaller....
Last year I saw about 50lbs of weight loss, and I dropped one cup size as a result. I did grow back that cup size and increased one more after that (I'm still growing). 

I started this forum at a D cup, and I'm now just at a DDD. 
Hormones are quite fun!

I'm a class B breast tissue density (scattered fibroglanular tissue), so I have some fat deposits mixed with my glandular tissue. It's a very common classification for my age. My understanding is that weight loss may effect less dence breasts much more than dence breasts. 
Trust me, I have plenty more weight to lose and most of it is on my hips. 🙄 Unfortunately more weight loss will also effect my chest some. 😲

I'm hoping to slowly continue to drop weight anyways. 

Offline Busty

Your breasts may be somewhat wide set, but I have seen plenty of males more wide set. They have moobs  whereas you have boobs.

I suggest you look for bras that have a wider center gore and more side support. Especially underwire bras, which will gather up everything and use it to fill up your bra cups. 

Offline Sophie

• Silver Member

(Photo attached)
As a woman of transgender experience, I can say yes, those are beautiful bouncing boobs ( not moobs). 

I agree wholeheartedly with Birdie. Torrid is a great choice for you in your size. They make very comfortable bras with broader underwires that are able to encapsulate wide-rooted breasts. They are also very friendly to their male, crossdresser, and transgender customers. When I was still pretending to be a man, I shopped at their stores regularly for bras and panties as well as slacks and blouses. They are always happy to help with fittings as well.

♥️Sophie♥️

Offline Justagirl💃

Like Sophie stated, Torrid is a wonderful shop to buy 'clothes that fit'. Our breasts and curves make many clothes 'across the aisle' a necessity. 

I find plenty of blouses on the rack there that anyone could wear without problem. Same thing with slacks. 

On Sophie's recommendation, I have brought several of the Harper line blouses, and I love them. I wore one yesterday. 

They have lots of options from androgynous to sexy. It's up to you. ☺️

💞Birdie💞

MyLife

(Photo attached)
As a woman of transgender experience, I can say yes, those are beautiful bouncing boobs ( not moobs).

I agree wholeheartedly with Birdie. Torrid is a great choice for you in your size. They make very comfortable bras with broader underwires that are able to encapsulate wide-rooted breasts. They are also very friendly to their male, crossdresser, and transgender customers. When I was still pretending to be a man, I shopped at their stores regularly for bras and panties as well as slacks and blouses. They are always happy to help with fittings as well.

♥️Sophie♥️
Thanks Sophie. I'm not sure that I've ever gotten a compliment about having beautiful bouncing boobs, but I have to admit I kinda like hearing that 😊 I'll have to look and see if there is a torrid near me. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024